• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BioShock (with FREE EXCLUSIVE BioShock Xbox 360 Faceplate)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
BioShock (with FREE EXCLUSIVE BioShock Xbox 360 Faceplate)

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4...?searchstring=bioshock&searchsource=0&cur=258

This edition of Bioshock with Free Xbox 360 Faceplate has now sold out. Customers who have already pre-ordered this edition will automatically receive the faceplate with their game. The faceplate will be dispatched with the game on the day of release. The standard edition of Bioshock is still available for pre-order
Sold out :'(

Did anyone pre-order this?
931521l.jpg

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: BioShock (with FREE EXCLUSIVE BioShock Xbox 360 Faceplate)

Wow. I can't believe I hadn't come across that before - I normally visit Play.com every other day to check out their Xbox 360 deals. I'm guessing the folks at Play must have had a pretty limited number of stock.

Shame it was only available with the standard version of BioShock, too. I personally would have preferred it to come with the rather sexy Limited Edition of BioShock.

H

HodgePodge

I want my 360 to look like it just came out of the gutter :'(

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

projectego;127189 said:
Wow. I can't believe I hadn't come across that before - I normally visit Play.com every other day to check out their Xbox 360 deals. I'm guessing the folks at Play must have had a pretty limited number of stock.

Shame it was only available with the standard version of BioShock, too. I personally would have preferred it to come with the rather sexy Limited Edition of BioShock.
Isn't Play a UK company?

Yeah the Limited edittion with this would have been cool I guess the new the were going to sell those out any way so...
HodgePodge;127191 said:
I want my 360 to look like it just came out of the gutter :'(
:lol: yeah it does look pretty rough

H

Hexadecimal

One feature that some fans had originally wanted to include with the Limited Edition was a Bioshock Artbook. That artbook, while it wont appear in the edition of the game, is available for download.

Cult of Rapture said:
with the help of the BioShock team and an amazing art designer, I put together a BioShock artbook for everyone to download. Here it is, in all its glory, in two PDF versions: a smaller, ebook download, and a more hi-resolution version that you can take to your local printshop and bind.

Bioshock: Breaking the Mold

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Damn it, that offer doesn't even exist over here... :'(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Frostmourne;127214 said:
Well, I certainly don't wantmy 360 to look like this:

http://blogs.pcworld.com/gameon/archives/ilmhalo3con

I just don't like the colors.

Hey, but look at this!

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/03/29/halo3xbox.jpg

Anyway, great find! I already ordered bioshock though, but i'm sure someone I know's going to get the plate. Gutter-look FTW.

First link doesnt work though 2nd looks nice.

H

Hexadecimal

Here's a list of all the XBox Live Achievements if anybody wants to check them out... it does contain spoilers, however, so read them at your own risk ;)

Bioshock Achievement List

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

It may have spoiled a lot (yeah, I peeked...)...But those spoilers actually make me MORE excited :p

Especially the Big Daddy one, even though it's probably just a "Ending" thing. It still amuses me regardless. "Yeah, who's the Mister Bubbles NOW? That's right, me!"

H

Hexadecimal

Orpheus Lupus;127401 said:
It may have spoiled a lot (yeah, I peeked...)...But those spoilers actually make me MORE excited :p

Especially the Big Daddy one, even though it's probably just a "Ending" thing. It still amuses me regardless. "Yeah, who's the Mister Bubbles NOW? That's right, me!"

well, there's supposed to be multiple endings... so those last ones are probably several of the endings you can get...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;127436 said:
well, there's supposed to be multiple endings... so those last ones are probably several of the endings you can get...

The game already looks like it boasts some nice re-playability so thats even better if it does have multiple endings.

H

Hexadecimal

Dark Drakan;127437 said:
The game already looks like it boasts some nice re-playability so thats even better if it does have multiple endings.

hehe well I can understand if you or anyone else doesn't want to look at them... I found them by accident in my net crawling and had them burned on my mind so it's too late for me, so I'll just say that from the looks of a couple of the achievements, they do look to be multiple endings, seeing as how it would seem impossible to continue the game any further once you had achieved any of them, and they don't appear to be able to be achieved at one time... but I could be wrong... and that's all I can say without needing a spoiler tag :lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;127438 said:
hehe well I can understand if you or anyone else doesn't want to look at them... I found them by accident in my net crawling and had them burned on my mind so it's too late for me, so I'll just say that from the looks of a couple of the achievements, they do look to be multiple endings, seeing as how it would seem impossible to continue the game any further once you had achieved any of them, and they don't appear to be able to be achieved at one time... but I could be wrong... and that's all I can say without needing a spoiler tag :lol:

Im fighting the urge to peek at the moment but i will take your word for it of course ^_^