• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Blonde hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ghost

Blonde hair?

Hey again.

I swear on some of the pictures in the gallery the heros hair is blonde....

Does anyone know how or where this is done?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Blonde hair?

You just have to maintain a good alignment and over time you acquire blonde locks and some cutesie butterflies to boot....

S

Shakezulah

Eww. Blonde Hair... Blonde hair turns to white hair.
I usually do partially evil deeds just to have black hair.
Its just sexy that way.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

You guys are all wrong it only takes a lot of good points, the process is faster if you get very good alignment then save and reload. White hair comes with age, and that is even if you are an evil guy with horns which makes you go bald up the middle. Your hair will still go gray or white over age. The cure is getting younger with the temple trick.

Blonde hair looks good if you have the right hairstyle and hero. Looks very great on good archers.

The same thing goes for black colored eyes. When you're evil enough your eyes turn black, usually when they get the red glow. If you lose the red glow you'll notice your eyes are a dark black. (If you've seen X-men III the movie, they look exactly alike Phoenix's eyes when they go dark) Even if you donate to Avo and get a huge amount of good points, the eyes don't go away for a while unless you save and reload. The blonde hair on the other hand, immediately turns black if you go below the good side of the alignment bar.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Very nicely detailed explanation, Mike.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;21737 said:
Very nicely detailed explanation, Mike.

I agree +rep (again)

D

darthlime101

The blonde hair makes the Hero silly. How intimadateing (spelling?) can you be with blonde locks and butterflies? I prefer the black hair, so thats why I use a trainer to keep my heroes age at 18. I forgot where I found the trainer. Sorry!

EDIT: Found the links for the trainer. Here it is. Be sure not to have lots of trainer things active or your game will crash. All I use are the money and age modding things. Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Utilities (read-only) => Fable TLC Trainer +24
This is a forum all about modding Fable: TLC for pc. Check it out if you get the chance. I discovered it and it made my Fable experience more enjoyable, not by modding though.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

darthlime101;22312 said:
The blonde hair makes the Hero silly. How intimadateing (spelling?) can you be with blonde locks and butterflies? I prefer the black hair, so thats why I use a trainer to keep my heroes age at 18. I forgot where I found the trainer. Sorry!

EDIT: Found the links for the trainer. Here it is. Be sure not to have lots of trainer things active or your game will crash. All I use are the money and age modding things. Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Utilities (read-only) => Fable TLC Trainer +24
This is a forum all about modding Fable: TLC for pc. Check it out if you get the chance. I discovered it and it made my Fable experience more enjoyable, not by modding though.

A good find +rep :thumbsup:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Fable_Fan005;22659 said:
:Dthx darthlime now i can be 18 again:D

How many times have we all wished that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.