• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bow of skorm trick

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Redfox149

Bow of skorm trick

This works for me all the time.

1). Teleport to multiple towns, Hire multiple mercenaries.

2). Teleport to Barrow Fields.

3). Run straight to the Temple of Skorm located at the Darkwood Camp.

4). Now World Save, in the Temple of Skorm.

5). Now before you sacrifice a person it must be midnight, if its not then teleport to Oakvale, etc an sleep in a bed untill its near mid-night (your mercenaries will still be with you). If you already close to midnight then just wait in the Temple of skorm. (You will know it is midnight when the arrow is half way through the night icon an all your mercenaries collect there pay).

6). At midnight sacrice your mercenaries.

7). If you do not get the Bow of Skorm during one of the sacrifices, simply load were you saved in The Temple of Skorm an repeat Steps : 5 and 6.

Its as easy as that.

Just do it untill you get the Bow of Skorm.....Its an really insane bow an it looks satanic.

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score
Re: Bow of skorm trick

i got it by sacrificesing one mercenary at like 11pm

F

FableFreak

Its actually simple when you know the the right mercs to get and the right time to go.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I had no idea people followed you when you teleported....will have to check that out....

L

Liberator

Angel;21656 said:
I had no idea people followed you when you teleported....will have to check that out....

Mercenaries will. I don't think any other type will, though.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Aw rubbish....I like getting all the bandits to follow me but they get fed up waiting to reach a town after a while and wander off....same with all my wives/husbands.....

P

Poppycock

Angel;21672 said:
Aw rubbish....I like getting all the bandits to follow me but they get fed up waiting to reach a town after a while and wander off....same with all my wives/husbands.....
i take the bandits from twinblades elite camp into okevale :)...tons of fun :devil:

F

Forum-Troll

Liberator;21665 said:
Mercenaries will. I don't think any other type will, though.

it will if you have enough good points. that just about the only reason i get them. for the age subtraction exploit at avo, and for having a bigger chance of getting the SB. :cool:

F

Famous_Reaper

Or you could go to Temple of Skorm by yourself, teleport to Bandit's Camp (I find the merc there has best results; my opinon though; tell me if I'm wrong), sleep (if it's not already night), hire the merc, teleport back to Temple of Skorm, wait till midnight, then sacrifice the merc. That's how I always do it.

Z

Zen the Corrupt

Will it work if you use the people from the barrow fields outpost?
Since, the mercenaries dissapear forever if you sacrifice them, sometimes it gets a lil' lonely killing villagers :(

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Zen the Corrupt;25293 said:
Will it work if you use the people from the barrow fields outpost?
Since, the mercenaries dissapear forever if you sacrifice them, sometimes it gets a lil' lonely killing villagers :(

the mercs don't dissapear forever. they always respawn right back where you hired them. Just like the People that are in the temples. they always respawn too.
I go around and kill randomly to see who'll respawn..stupid gambler at Darkwood camp..he mocks me.o_O

N

novorapidz

i hate ppl in darkwood they always make me kill them stupid overpriced and always laughs at my trendy pants!!!!! when will the torture end ;)

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score

I have been sarcrficing a ****load of mercanares at midnight, and i got the bow of skorm, but not the necromancer title yet?!

I

I h8 thunder

If u've already gotten the bow of skorm but you wanna get necromancer/10 yrs yunger, get full good (people will follow you) get about 10 ppl and sacrifice them all, u should get the title and 10 yrs yonger, if u dont just repeat.

Z

ZeroFive1

So it won't work on normal people?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I

I h8 thunder

I think that the reason that necromancer works best with normal people is because you can get them in bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.