• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*bows*

R

Rodeck

*bows*

Used to mod UT quite a bit back in the ol' days. Now I spend most of my gaming time on City of Heroes/Villains. Used to mod that, but lost interest in it. Started playing Fable when it first came out on my Bro's XBOX. The XBOX has gone missing since then. *rubs chin* Anyway...Yo. =)

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score
Re: *bows*

Rodeck;190677 said:
Used to mod UT quite a bit back in the ol' days. Now I spend most of my gaming time on City of Heroes/Villains. Used to mod that, but lost interest in it. Started playing Fable when it first came out on my Bro's XBOX. The XBOX has gone missing since then. *rubs chin* Anyway...Yo. =)

Have you never wondered that he could have lent it and who ever he lent it to lost it, The same thing happened to my brothers Playstaion 2 he lent it out and the person who he lent it to sold it so I gave him my xbox and I had to buy myself another one, oh and welcome to the forum

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

hi there good to have you here

R

Rodeck

Dr KillJoy;190681 said:
Have you never wondered that he could have lent it and who ever he lent it to lost it, The same thing happened to my brothers Playstaion 2 he lent it out and the person who he lent it to sold it so I gave him my xbox and I had to buy myself another one, oh and welcome to the forum

Honestly, never really cared to ask. It was his and whatever happened to it was a result of his choice. I can always go back and make another save if need be. =p

And thanks. =p

Man said:
hi there good to have you here

D:
That may be the coldest welcoming if I've ever gotten. Thanks though!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum ^_^

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Hello there, Rodeck! Welcome to the Fable 2 Community Forum! =]

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hi hi :D

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Rodeck;190694 said:
Honestly, never really cared to ask. It was his and whatever happened to it was a result of his choice. I can always go back and make another save if need be. =p

And thanks. =p

D:
That may be the coldest welcoming if I've ever gotten. Thanks though!
Actually, that was warm for man.:p
Welcome to the forums, Rodeck, hope you enjoy it here.:)
Do you know what happened to the xbox?:unsure:

R

Rodeck

lol, I'll keep that in mind.

Nah. Not worried about it. Wasn't my money. =p

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I'm generally not a fan of nuts, but I do like cashews. I don't even eat Snickers o_O

Oh and welcome. I think you'll find I can be quite random. I like your socks :D

R

Rodeck

Well, in that case, I ought to tell you that I have been trained in the deadly art of spoon combat, taught to resist pain, taught to decipher friend from foe, and I like to eat cake and cheese. Though I don't know when to quit, I DO know how long to keep Grandma in the oven before dinner. Naughty boys and girls don't get to crush roaches wearing tap shoes. No, Timmy. Do it right. Use the shotgun. THE SHOTGUN! Remember to hang up your memory cards otherwise the easter platypus will never give you any shrimp. At a steal of 4 easy payments of $59.99, you cannot afford to miss out on these wonderful atomic Teddy Bears. Guaranteed to keep you warm for a good hundred years! Was that a duck? Haha. Don't put on that bear trap like a shirt. It's not dry, yet! Butternut Poptarts are my favorite. I reside at the peak of mans knowledge and the sum of mans fears, but mostly in the bushes outside your house. There is a cat. Are YOU like that cat? Stare at my chest when I'm talking to you! NO SMORKING!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to our forums Rodeck. ^_^

K

kidcaustic

I used to play coh/cov, but for some reason im just not a big fan of mmorpg's or whatever, and I got bored of it.

then I remembered how much I liked fable back in the day when I used to have it for my xbox and got the pc version.