• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bright Plate Armor

JustAsIAm

Reaction score
I have researched all over the internet looking for Bright Plate Armor for Fable Anniversary.

Evidently, it is readily available in the Arena. But if you were unfortunate enough to not know the importance of this armor at the time, or did not have the money for it, you can NEVER get back into the Arena to buy it once the quest is over.

Now I am stuck reloading the Witchwood Lake over and over in order to find a wandering vendor who sells it. I finally found the chest piece and the gauntlets. However, I cannot find the rest.

Some of the sites say that I can buy them in Knothole, but there are no vendors there.

Some have said Oakvale, but that is untrue as well.

Since the game does not let us back into the Arena, where do I find the rest of the pieces?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
From what I remember being said here before the list was as follows (locations may vary):

Knothole Glade at the Weapon / Armour trader for boots and pants
Witchwood areas off wondering traders.
Greatwood Lake for Bright Plate Chest and Bright Plate Gloves (trader appears from time to time)
Some people have said Bowerstone, Hook Coast & Oakvale too

Whole set is also in Snowspire (Fable TLC) so could very well be in Anniversary too.

Reactions: lee

JustAsIAm

Reaction score
I have looked all over Knothole and have not found any such vendor. Is he hidden?

JustAsIAm

Reaction score
I guess it helps to go to the blacksmith when the shop is open. Duh! Anyway, I got the leggings and boots, but I still need the helmet and he does not have it.

Ideas?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I guess it helps to go to the blacksmith when the shop is open. Duh! Anyway, I got the leggings and boots, but I still need the helmet and he does not have it.

Ideas?

I dont think there is a helm for it if I remember correctly, people used to pair the Holy Warrior Helm with it.

There is a Demon Door in the game that opens for you when wearing it and it only requires 4 pieces in order to open and it says 4/4 so I believe that IS the full set.

Below is a quote I read about it a while ago...

"If you look at the suit screen, the ones for the plate suits, it will say that you have four out of four pieces. This means the boots, the trousers, the gauntlets, and the torso. There is not helm, and I believe you can be wearing any type of helmet for the door to recognize, or none at all. I accidently talked to the door with a chainmail helmet and it still acknowledged the knight."