• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bug? Experience getting drawed automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BogdanBravad

Bug? Experience getting drawed automatically

For no reason I can figure out, sometimes the game bugs, and I start drawing in experience automatically all the time, making it extremely hard and annoying to fight, since the hero will stop in the middle of it just to collect one orb of xp.

If anyone knows how to fix this I'd be very grateful!

X

xBPM07x

Re: Bug? Experience getting drawed automatically

Try using a different controller, your trigger might be bugged. That is my guess anyways.

B

BogdanBravad

Thx, but that's not it. It comes and goes randomly, and I'm almost 100% sure that the controller is not the issue =/

X

xBPM07x

If at all possible, try another copy of the game, to determine if it is your disk or your console. Ask a friend to lend you the disk for awhile.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

i would just change the controller to check, i remember the right trigger on my old controller used to press automaticlly but seemed fine when i checked it, i recommend borrowing a controller just to check before u go and bust money out on another disc etc...

S

Striken7

BogdanBravad;264704 said:
Thx, but that's not it. It comes and goes randomly...

Which is a good sign that it might be the controller/input error and not a bugged game. Bugs/glitches in software don't usually appear and disappear on their own. Once they occur they tend to stay put unless action is taken to correct them.

Status
Not open for further replies.