• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

buying 2 puny carrots for 1mill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yerik

Reaction score
my economy is too good, im pure good, so im not gonna lower my economy... can someone sell me 2 puny carrots?

Yerik

Reaction score
if someone sells me, 2 lutes, 2 murgo's big book of trading, and 2 puny carrots, there is 5mill in it for you

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Check out my guide. It'll tell you how to get each of these items, even if your economy isn't right for them, if you can't find them, etc.

Yerik

Reaction score
already found them.... lol, i forget which city, but it had like 1 star economy.

Lauciian

Reaction score
I had the same problem getting the 2 Puny Carrots, with heightened economy. But I found them in the cabinet in Bowerstone Marketplace's pub. Second floor. It's random when they pop. Just go get the items there, then fast travel to Bowerstone Old Town - Market Road, then run back to Marketplace. The cabinets will have new items. Repeat until you get the carrots. I got them with 4 and 5 star economy.

As for the Murgo's Trading Books, I found them in the bookstore, on the shelves, a book trader walking around near Wraithmarsh I think, another from digging, and I believe I found a 4th in a treasure chest.

The Lutes can be bought all the time, in Oakvale... from the Gifts Trader, near the bar. But I believe only one can be bought at a time. So you'll have to leave, and possibly sleep 7 days for him to replenish his stock, then go buy another.

Status
Not open for further replies.