• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

bye guys of fable

K8tz

Damned if I do ...Damned if I don't!!!
Reaction score
Well I guess I'm unlikable because I kick ass at fable but I don't stay where nobody's seems to want me;( I'm deactivating account see y'all around.

xxNick

Prodigal Son
Reaction score
The Fable end of these forums are kind of inactive. Not too many fans these days, sadly. Take care and stuff, hope to see you around. :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Unfortunately many of us played Fable to death many years ago so until new one is released things will be a little quiet. Wouldn't go as far as to say people didn't want others around though. Without people posting the forums aren't going to gain more activity.

rogerw99

Reaction score
Well, there's at least one new(old) guy on the block. I am currently replaying TLC for about the 5th time now. Trying some new things (mods & edits) I never tried before. A lot of good info here & a very few other places. Wish fabletlcmod.com was up & running. Anyone know what the deal is? All the mods I have came from there originally. Most links still point there. Anyway, I replay most of old games in cycles that take about 2 to 3 years as I have time. The old ones just have that feel to them that many of the new ones just don't have. And incredible re-playabilty. Fable TLC is one of them. I may be in & out with all those other forums, but I always come back & never give up my accounts.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well, there's at least one new(old) guy on the block. I am currently replaying TLC for about the 5th time now. Trying some new things (mods & edits) I never tried before. A lot of good info here & a very few other places. Wish fabletlcmod.com was up & running. Anyone know what the deal is? All the mods I have came from there originally. Most links still point there. Anyway, I replay most of old games in cycles that take about 2 to 3 years as I have time. The old ones just have that feel to them that many of the new ones just don't have. And incredible re-playabilty. Fable TLC is one of them. I may be in & out with all those other forums, but I always come back & never give up my accounts.

Glad we finally got your account sorted and welcome to the forums. No-one seems to know for sure what happened to FableTLCMod but heard a few say it could have been down to domain license expiring or something along those lines. An admin from there used to frequent here too but haven't seen him for a while.

rogerw99

Reaction score
Is there any way to contact him to see if this is permanent or temporary?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Is there any way to contact him to see if this is permanent or temporary?

Even as an Admin he wasnt sure himself, he commented on the Reddit page here, his name is MoreRunes. Was a thread on it here too with others asking.

GASHLR

Fable III FIRST TO EVER FIND THE WANDERING WIZARD!
Reaction score