• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Calling Girl Gamers!

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Okies, so I had an idea.

I think us girls should have a little party of our own once Fable III is globally available. We can all exchange Gamertags, and then go into a party, gradually taking turns at co-oping with each other :). There's no age limit, but obviously you do have to be a girl :L.

So, if you want to take part, be it for fun, for help with quests, for Achievement Hunting, or maybe just to meet some other girls from the forum, feel free to post your Name, Age and Gamertag below (if you're comfortable providing us with your name, if you're not, you don't have to).

I'll start us off:

Name: Claire
Gamertag: Claireeee

Happy gaming :).

Arata Isozaki

Angel of Sorrow
Reaction score
okay getting girl gamers is gonig to be hard because girls like um what clothes and stuff more then gameing but i been seen girl players now and then and it be fun to play with one if im so lucky to find one good luck non the less and i hope you make the right choice i will not spoil it if you havent played it but the choices you get are harder then fable 2 but of cause where be the fun if it wasent hard good luck and i hope you dont become like your brother

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
okay getting girl gamers is gonig to be hard because girls like um what clothes and stuff more then gameing but i been seen girl players now and then and it be fun to play with one if im so lucky to find one

Do you also think all girls like pink and playing with dolls? This is the 21st Century dude, there are more girl gamers out there than you think.

Arata Isozaki

Angel of Sorrow
Reaction score
Do you also think all girls like pink and playing with dolls? This is the 21st Century dude, there are more girl gamers out there than you think.
dolls and pink is so outdated gameing is in but umm how to say no thats a private matter so il leave it to that no the 21st Century is mostly about Tele gameing phones and that kinda of stuff

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Daemon you massive twit, stop bothering us girls, you immature man you!

Jade
Age 21
GT: Teh Hermit

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
But... But... I am Daemon's girlfriend...

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Guys, stop! I'm really starting to regret this :L.

By the way, ahem, "Jade" it says right there that you're a male. Something you're not telling us? :wat:

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Haha. What I said is actually true. That is my girlfriends name, and she is 27 years old.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Haha, I see :L. Well, do you think you could maybe leave it to the real girls to answer this? :L

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
So you're saying that I'm not a real girl? FINE.

I'll leave!

:mad:

EDIT: Lul jk.

CathedralRabbit

Reaction score
Would be nice to have people to co-op with. Haha.

Name: Lisa
Gamertag: CathedralRabbit

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
can i join??? >.<

Name: Anna
GT: Dark Lord Neko

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I think us girls should have a little party of our own once Fable III is globally available. We can all exchange Gamertags, and then go into a party, gradually taking turns at co-oping with each other :). There's no age limit, but obviously you do have to be a girl :L.

You sexist copycat. Just kidding, but still--there's nothing wrong with sausage! Wait, what's with the pitchforks? :ermm:

EDIT: Not harassing your thread idea, just kidding. Didn't notice all the "jokes" before mine, guess this was redundant. XD