• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Calling Girl Gamers!

Starfiresuian

Reaction score
Name: Alicia
Gamertag: Starfiresuian

Just now starting my game...well had to restart it anyway >.<

The Cimmerian

Reaction score
I'm calling all gamer girls too...i don't know any awesome ladies like you that play fable (or any game) so I'm looking for a lady to play with either in your game or mine so we can conquer the world of albion together and maybe get an achievement or 2 along the way.

Sadly my girl is not a gamer girl and isn't interested in questing with me so i would be honored to fight by your side...add me as a friend if interested and maybe we can play sometime tomorrow
My gamertag is LORD TRU

shell

Reaction score
Name= shell
Age= 28
Gamertag= death fairy 82

ReaconChick

Reaction score
I'm calling all gamer girls too...i don't know any awesome ladies like you that play fable (or any game) so I'm looking for a lady to play with either in your game or mine so we can conquer the world of albion together and maybe get an achievement or 2 along the way.

Sadly my girl is not a gamer girl and isn't interested in questing with me so i would be honored to fight by your side...add me as a friend if interested and maybe we can play sometime tomorrow
My gamertag is LORD TRU

Hi, I've just sent you a friend request, I've only recently started playing games again, and I'm hoping to build up my friend lists and would love to have a game or two with you at some point. My gamertag is ReconChick :)

ReaconChick

Reaction score
Name: Leoni
GamerTag: ReconChick

I think this is a brilliant idea, there are plenty of girl gamers out there, its about time we started chatting and playing together. If anyone wishes to add me on Xbox my gamertag is ReconChick. :)

Bot587

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this thread... I'm stuck at work and this has just been my humor for the hour (equal rights in gaming, who knew the guys would start this motion) fml.com has nothing on projectego

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Thank you so much for this thread... I'm stuck at work and this has just been my humor for the hour (equal rights in gaming, who knew the guys would start this motion) fml.com has nothing on projectego
FML? ****MyLife?

Name: Simone
GT: BlueBerryPrincess
Favorite Game: Hello Kitty Island Adventure 2

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Women, African Americans and many others have been fighting for equal rights for years and to this day, they continue to do so. Yet here you are, setting them back by having a "gender specific" party. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Edit - Just realized a couple others already mentioned this. My bad.

Reaction score
You know, now that I think about it, I suppose you're right. If a guy had posted a thread saying only guys could play, i'd be the first to call it sexist : src="http://projectego.net/forums/images/smilies/01/hmm.gif" _mce_src="http://projectego.net/forums/images/smilies/01/hmm.gif">. Sorry to any guys i've offended, I didn't mean to :).

actually there is NOTHING SEXIST ABOUT THIS THREAD because it is COMPLETELY NATURAL for MINORITIES to ENJOY EACH OTHER'S COMPANY it would be offensive & sexist for guys to do this because they are they majority & THAT is what makes it offensive because there is no reasonable purpose for the majority to get together -- that occurs ALL the time by pure accident. But it's very hard for us girls to find each other to play together {& are often harassed otherwise *ahem* that angel person with the chicken picture} so this kind of thread is sort of necessary. when girl & guy gamers are equal numbers there won't be any need anymore. but there was nothing sexist about this post -- exactly the OPPOSITE actually. So MissAlbion89 it's ok, you don't need to apologize you weren't demeaning guys, WE ALL KNOW we just wanna connect -- so to the ones who've been harrassing the thread BUG OFF, seriously -- you've been VERY rude

SurroundedSita

Reaction score
*snickers* I'm up all night EST except the 3 nights I work overnight. I'm a fairly hardcore gamer, been playing since I was 6. I generally don't use the Mic on COD anymore because the minute they find out I'm a chick they either call me a liar and tell me I'm a 9 year old boy or they ask me to make the sexy sounds on the mic >:O Not. Fun.
Add me if you can respect that I just have girly parts and like to game (trying to avoid the sexist part of the thread :D )
Gamertag: SurroundedSita
Name: Jenn

Talitha Jo

Reaction score
ok ladies Im not sure if youd want me in this group but I am definitely female! So I do qualify :}
Gamertag is: Talithajo Im going to be 50 next birthday so if Im too old thats ok :)
There arent many of us old gals out there playing video games but I do and I love it.
I do usually make male characters in the games I play but not always. In fable 3 Im male.

Would like to maybe coop with others for some achievements.
Im looking for the female clothes and also a female to have a baby with :}

Im about to finish my first run through of the game but I keep putting it off cos Im trying to get as many achievements as possible.
At this point not sure if Im going to come back and play an evil version or not. I still have to finish playing fallout new vegas and also assassins creed is coming out in a couple of weeks and I may need to trade in both these games to get it so not sure yet.

Oh and incase you hadnt worked out - I talk a lot Dr says I have cabin fever because I stay at home due to mostly medical but doesnt change my love of playing video games especially RPG's.

Well if you can stand talking to an old woman look me up :)

Later
Tali
ps my name is pronounced like TABITHA but you can call me Tali or Jo or whatever :) lol

Reaction score
ok... i'm not a super-skilled gamer but i like fable 3 a lot... so you're forwarned :p

gamertag: ChrystalRose26
name: (not chrystal or rose: it's just a metaphor)

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
This thread is harmless, seriously, no one is stopping you people that are QQing about this thread being sexist from making a thread for male gamers to exchange their Gamertags.

charlie mitchell

The reaper of the grim reaper
Reaction score
Hey everyone.. i'm new to the forums and I joined because of this girl gathering thingi... now I only joined because we guys barely ever see girl gamers of fable 3 and well all of my mates on live are guys.. so even though I'm not a girl.. here

Gamertag:
W SOLID W
:lol:
name:
Charlie, prefer gamertag though

and age:
i'm 14

this is the first time I have given away my details so yeah...feel free to add me! =D
and I'm not a chick i just wana know females... I'm slowly turning gay at this rate.. lol.. JK

CodoDeMono

Reaction score
Women, African Americans and many others have been fighting for equal rights for years and to this day, they continue to do so. Yet here you are, setting them back by having a "gender specific" party. I hope you're proud of yourself.

I hope this is a joke. How would a girl only party on Fable 3 undo years of work for equal rights campaigners? People saying this are sexist (and being serious when they say it) are taking it waaaay too seriously.

Erin Sherrick

Reaction score
Name=Erin
Age=19
Gamertag= O MC Hammer O

Feel free to add me (girl or guy) ^_^

Tariq

Reaction score

I don't see how this is setting them back. After all, there were and still are many groups that ban women for--if you count the masons--hundreds of years. And the Women's rights movement itself was pretty "gender specific" besides. This is a good thread. If there was a thread for just boys it would be a good thread. If you don't like it, why not ignore it? It would be a more mature thing to do. This goes for all the other threads like yours, not picking on yours specifically.

Tariq

Reaction score
ok... i'm not a super-skilled gamer but i like fable 3 a lot... so you're forwarned :p

gamertag: ChrystalRose26
name: (not chrystal or rose: it's just a metaphor)
You don't have to be skilled to be a fun co-op partner, just saying. ^_^ I'll add you if you want. I'm Tariq458, by the way. Not comfortable leaving my real name or age for fear of trolls.