Calvin Ball

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Added a monocle, just for good measure.

You must be registered to view image attachments

Rule 174: Must post a picture of their lucky underpants.

Ludna

Artist Formally Known as queenofdisco
Guard
Premium
Reaction score

What? It counts... seems fitting with this entire thread being based on a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon...

Rule 175: Must give detailed instructions on how to find and destroy a leprechaun. I'm not even kidding.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
To find a leprechaun you must go to the end of a rainbow. they are usually sitting by or near there pot of gold. the only way to destroy a leprechaun is to trap it in a steel box with no air holes

Rule 176: must list all the previous rules in alphabetical order

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

SonofRaiden

Reaction score
I am not kidding. do it you verkakta hobbe

SonofRaiden

Reaction score
it's Yiddish. somebody besides me do the rule I laid down.

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
"were i to throw the nearest object out of the window right now, it would be ____________ and my reaction would be _____________"
.txen tsop tsum zeehC :4 rebmun eluR
3rd rule: you h ve to type every word b ckw rds
Fourthy-sixth Article: Thyn following article should be in posses of an excessive amount of odd symbols, however making the message understandable for thyn receiver of thyn message.
Neext roooooolll: Taaalk liiiike yooooou're eeeatinnggggg.
RLUE 164: MsuT TleL Us How CloD FsuoiN WkroS.
RULE 165: Post a pic of you and someone else doing the fusion dance!
Riggyliggy #8. miggyst ciggyntiggyiggyn thiggy wiggyrd rythm.
Rlue 33: Hte nxet rlue msut hvae smohinteg ot od wtih Rlue 34...
Roule nahmburr fiveteen: umm how you say......zhe post beloh maast bee written een wiite
RuLe 23 MuST HaVE a CHaRLES BRonson PiCTuRE.
Rule #5: the next post must contain a picture of the gene wilder willy wonka
Rule #6: The next post must contain the words, "I queenofdisco29 more than I caek."
Rule #10: The next rule must be written in Pig Latin. (Put the fisrt letter of a word at the end of it, and Rule #12: The next post must include a quote from 'Spongebob Squarepants'.
Rule #38: must define rule 34 according to the above link so that all may know its definition.
Rule #40: must site your definitive single favorite of the original 150 pokémon and post what nickname you would give it were one to be caught right now.
Rule #42: must post a surprising fact about yourself
Rule #155: include a picture of your favorite kids movie
Rule #157: Take thy windward side of thy person and direct it towards the middle of the gathered crowd. Now remove that side of thy person to the opposite side of thee. Replace thy windward side of thy person towards said crowd and gyrate thyself vigorously. Perform the dance of Hocus Pocus and rotate fully. Thus explains what existence consists thereof.
Rule #158: Decidest thou, upon your favorite musical piece and convert the language into the Olde English text. Hilarity ensues.
Rule #158: include a nondescript link to something absolutely disgusting
Rule #159 - Go to a Wikipedia page and replace every word with one saying "COCK" and printscreen it and paste it here as proof.
Rule #160: MUST POST IN TEXT THAT IS SMALLER THAN THIS.
Rule #170: Interpret the above statement to its true meaning as per the post above this one.
Rule(OddSymbol) 47(OddSymbol): Richard O'Brien (OddSymbol)
Rule...hehe...17: the person who decides to get...b'low me ( ) has to put my cock into the area their messages come from.
Rule 18: the person must write the lyrics to song 2 by blur without looking at the lyrics.is.
Rule 19: The next person must write their post only using pictures to illustrate words.
Rule 22 must contain irregularly varying captions. *LiKe tHIs. TrAnslAToRs sUCk.
Rule 22 shall contain various captioning irregularly?
Rule 24: you must draw SonofRaiden andf post the picture (any hobbe posting will result in instant death)
Rule 27 must have a subliminal message (better than this one).
Rule 28: The next poster must include a happy,cool or funny fact about themselves.
Rule 29: The next poster must right 100% GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT in owl.
Rule 30: Must say "Simon says..." then the next rule instead of "Rule 31".
Rule 32: Make everyyy word an anagram or you'll be swimming with the feeshes. Also kiss my ring..
Rule 34: Rule 34 on crayons. must post the most PG version possible as a link and NOT as an image.
Rule 35: you must play pacman and post your high score
Rule 36: must follow Rule 34 PROPERLY. look it up if you do not know what rule 34 is, then repeat said rule with the subject of crayons in the specified format along with a restriction-free rule 37.
Rule 39: Tim Curry
Rule 41: you have to say what your favorite book is
Rule 42: Must include a claim of World Domination.
Rule 43: Must include a poem.
Rule 44 must explain the meaning behind some poem (or lyrics).
Rule 45: put 5 marshmallows in your mouth, say your next rule, and type out what it sounded like.
Rule 48: The person below must contain large amounts of innuendo in their post.
Rule 51 must involve aliens in some way
Rule 52: must post teh nexxt thing taht master chef gottered adn what eh did to the rest of the aliesn with itt.
Rule 53: The next poster must re-invent Pacman.
Rule 54: complete the picture with how you would get across in a way that is separate from the example
Rule 55 must explain why spaghetti is such good stuff.
Rule 56: In their next post, the user must describe what the picture below is of without saying what it is and their rule is for the NEXT person to guess what they are describing.
Rule 57: what exactly did i describe?
Rule 58: must be a double post
Rule 59: must be a triple post
Rule 60: The next poster must type their rule into and translate it before posting.
Rule 60: must complete the rest of the sentence in a way that is truthful about them.
Rule 61: The next poster has a rear alternating their rules of type fonts.
Rule 62: The next poster must type all their posts in this site in lolspk for 2 hours.
Rule 64: Alright Rule 65, you c*nt. Think you're so awesome? No, shut the f**k up, and listen to this! Take that fat-ass son-of-a-b**ch that you are over the the gawdd*mn fridge and f*cking involve that ****** food you got into your stupid new rule.
Rule 65: Eat one of these (or another piece of cheese) before posting your next rule.
Rule 66: Rock The Casbah
Rule 67: John Wayne
Rule 68: The next rule must contain the title of a song as if used in a normal conversation.
Rule 69: count how many songs HB made my use in that piece of text, and post it - perhaps even tell what songs you found. It's rather easy, really.
Rule 71: Use your favorite word at least once, and favorite letter at l east thrice, in the next rule (and still have it make sense).
Rule 72: Milton Waddams
Rule 72: User must repeat this paragraph but must find another word for the word 'eat', 'eaten' or 'eating': I was eating a piece of cake when I stopped eating the cake and looked at the cake I had eaten and thought "I've eaten some cake. I would like to eat more cake but if I eat more cake I will get fat, which commonly happens when one eats alot" so I killed myself
Rule 73: Make a button that transforms all culture on Earth to a certain movie genre. It must be able to transform back, or choose another one. (The button and it's effects is not affected by what genre it is, currently)
Rule 74: Type out your next rule backwards (e.g 'Rule 75: You must eat yourself.' becomes '.flesruoy tae tsum uoY').
Rule 75: The next poster most post their rule along with a video of the genre of music they hate the most.
Rule 76: The next poster must express a pro and con about 5 different current active forum members.
Rule 77: The next poster must use a quote from a film as their next rule.
Rule 78: "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f**k do you think you're talkin' to?"
Rule 79: must type the next rule using your face. no scrambling random keys and pretending. include a translation in spoiler tags.
Rule 81: must take Hannah (in spoilers) and draw her a friend who she can hang out with who is uglier than she is so that she can look good for all the cute boys. and have them both in the picture.
Rule 82: Poster must go back in time and stop Germany winning WW2 (as if lol).
Rule 83: must post a picture of a mighty morphin power ranger villain.
Rule 84: Next poster must define trolling as if it's a proper dictionary definition.
Rule 85: Troll the people above and below you.
Rule 86: Cry like a baby girl.
Rule 87: Murder HobbeBrain to death. Twice....Alright alright, cheez.... calm down. Uhm, next post must have random colors.
Rule 88: Must make a reference to the year 1988 in their next post.
Rule 89: Play chess(or another tabletop thinking game), basketball(or another sport) and a videogame at the same time, and write down how you experienced it. Preferably with an opponent.
Rule 90: must post a picture of their dad, or one of their friends dads.
Rule 100: Must post a picture of what they just most recently ate.
Rule 101: Must post a picture of Vault 101.
Rule 102: Must type in their head what they are thinking RIGHT NOW.
Rule 103: must look at the new article on encyclopedia dramatica entitled "Offended" and post their reaction. (it is child and work friendly)
Rule 104: Must write me a love letter.
Rule 105: The next poster must post a picture of who is in their opinion the hottest celebrity of their attracting sex ebar.
Rule 106: The next poster must type things as if they are being said by ET.
Rule 109: Declare your undying love for Cheez (the person, not the dairy product).
Rule 110: Must include a description of what you're doing right now. (breathing, typing and whatever included)
Rule 111: Must photoshop their face onto justin bieber's body and post it.
Rule 112: must state 2 truths and a lie about themselves and make rule 113 guess which one is a lie.
Rule 113: Guess which of those facts is a lie.
Rule 114: Post the next rule as if it's in the form of an official contract, or law, or something like that.
Rule 116: The next post must include a nursery rhyme.
Rule 117: Discover the reason Queen didn't have hair in that picture
Rule 118: Must include an actual nursery rhyme.
Rule 119: must ask the staff to post a rule in this thread in exchange for sexy time in the 'Ask the Staff Anything' thread ......and include the link to your request in the post.
Rule 120: Must post worst uncommon fear you have.
Rule 121: Must write their rule in ye olde mediavyl style.
Rule 122: O ye who is blessed with posting hereafter, provide beer for everyone in our humble thread. If it be "Light" beer, a curse on both your houses.
Rule 123: Define the term "Razmataz".
Rule 125: The next rule must be recorded.
Rule 126: be glad that i did not let this thread die, but instead revived it
Rule 127: Must explain why I want to kick someone in the balls right now.
Rule 128: tell me what 2 to the sixty-fourth power is
Rule 129: Must listen to Nyan Cat for at least 2000 seconds and print screen it to prove it, with Projectego open on a tab to prove it's not a picture lifted from Google (major hypocrism right here).
Rule 131 (not for hobbe, assume non are to be done by hobbe until he screens his time watching meatspin) Thou must answer this standalone question, without any consonants: "why?"
Rule 132: tell us all why DeucheBag is such a bad word
Rule 133: must naturally incorporate a word that is a palendrome in their rule.
Rule 134: Something you would do with an evil olive.
Rule 137 for anyone but Hobbe (b): make a projectego family mural with everyone
Rule 138: Everyone below me must stare at goatse for 2 straight minutes
Rule 139: No one else has to stare at Goatse.
Rule 140: Philosophize how much vacuous space would be of equal value to a 10 gram diamond.
Rule 141: Must post what they think would be the greatest invention ever.
Rule 142: Make an imaginary object out of Lego bricks. (in your mind). What is it?
Rule 143: must answer this question: if you were the opposite sex, do you think you would be hawt?
Rule 144: The person below me must listen to Heavy Bieber's song "Baby"
Rule 145: must type 145 in as an alt character and post what comes out
Rule 146: Parker lewis
Rule 146: Rule 147 must be understandable, while using at least ten -of which at least 5 different- alt characters. Some characters may take the place of other symbols, such as § for S (see whut I did thar).
Rule 147: ©ðp♥ + pæ§┼É
Rule 148: tell us all how to add music to this site
Rule 149: Must find and post something significant about the number 149. It can be farfetch'd, such as taking another number that contains 149 or 149 scrambled, but you will look like a sissy if you do.
Rule 150: Name all the planets in the solar system in reversed alphabetical order. You get +like if you include all the moons of those planets.
Rule 151: list the periodic table of elements from biggest to smallest
Rule 152: Look up Japanese Bagel Heads and explain why it exists.
Rule 153: Eat pancakes.
Rule 154: Tyler Durden Calvin and Hobbes
Rule 156: Write rule 157 using a lot of extra words, reiteration and generally overextensive use of extra explanation of the rule.
Rule 161: Must have the seven of diamonds, a green 5 uno card, a raffle ticket, a wad of bubblegum, and a pink swingline stapler
Rule 162: Must Post using leet speak.
Rule 167: Necro a month old thread for no reason
Rule 169: Must say the oppisite of how they feel for me doing this, and there rule must be oppisite as well
Rule 171: do the monkey with me c'mon
Rule 172: Explain what the hell a nanajad is.
Rule 173: Must paint a moustache on the Mona Lisa
Rule 174: Must post a picture of their lucky underpants.
Rule 175: Must give detailed instructions on how to find and destroy a leprechaun. I'm not even kidding.
Rule 176: must list all the previous rules in alphabetical order
Rule CXV: The poster following this one henceforth shall design 1 (one) automotive vehicle in none other than Microsoft ® Paint and shall present it in the post following this one. Failure to comply with this law (Rule CXV) will result in confinement to a standard household refrigeration unit and defenestration of a loved one of whom the identity will be determined by the choice of GrimWhim.
Rule XIII states in the old precondidience series:"One Must Quote Hamlet
Rule number 25: You may not use any verbs.
Rule number 26: Peter Pan
Ruoew 870-rft5, TGhyew pos2wt5re3re mujhw5 eddt m ,hg v cazsdf fgtop klklsdab volikjjk vas cvrtfjsd gvbsdtfg5sdcdj mnb mi89 h b
Règle 22 doit contenir irrégulièrement divers sous-titrage.
Simon says: The next poster must talk like a Mafia boiss.
TRuejklwr 80977p;. thenb nne dxt oijskert mjudty edity myuj esbsry6t foiuy lolk ,gd ;llolt ujtytf.
The second rule is, that the next post shouldn't use the letter A
Tule 560p:L ewot5rlk pouty enhjdstfr yhjiodedeaswids/,.
Uleray #11ay: ostpay ithway exttay inay avoritefay olorcay.
add ''ay''. Pig Lating would become Igpay Atinlay.)
each rule only applies to the post directly below them, so it's kind of a waste but..meh.

rul3 63: mu5t 1n5ult t3h p0st b3l0w th3m
rule #9: in order to post, must have lol'd at this picture.
rule #14: must post in such a way that it reads aloud like a foreign accent. foreign to the poster, that
rule #23: must declare which of the spice girls he/she finds the most attractive
rule 37: you can not deny the pic for 50 posts
rule 46: you must write in synonyms
rule 70: must take this quiz of how many of the original 150 pokemon they can name in 12 minutes and then post results.
rule 124: make a signature thing for me that depicts what i do
rule 130 for everyone else: explain to me the dewey decimal system
rule 166: Judge Turpin Come At me Bro
rule 168: triple post for no reason
rule number 16 is that you must make your new rule sound sexual....
rule number 69: use your long hard fingers, squeeze them together to make a fist. shove your fist into the keyboard and try to write the next rule. make sure you pound hard and pull it back once you are done with each letter. try not to make it short because then people wont like it. make it a long and hard rule. then just hope it comes out well. if it does, i will be pleased.
rule number 135: You must trick a friend into watching pain olympics. and post the reaction to youtube, then at the end, to prove it was you, say this is for projectego calvin ball. sitting next to the person in the video. make sure you can't see the computer screen in the vid though.
rurlgh nuhmbburrgh wwuh ohh eighh (108): replrrigh oo iss hrread. (reply to this thread)
the following poster must replace any and all vowels with "iggy"
|2|_|13 163: |_|$3 $(|24m813|) //()|2|)$. (|{33|O |=!|2$7 4|||) 14$7 13773|2$ !||74(7. |234|2|24||93 !||837//33||.)
Rule number one-hundred seventy ****ing seven: NEVER LET THIS THREAD DIE AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR YOUUU!!!!!!!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
The dude abides.

Rule #178: Post the funniest picture you can find/have on your computer.

SonofRaiden

Reaction score

Rule 179: you must find out where and when this picture was taken in spongebob (the episode and how many miutes in)

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Rule 179: you must find out where and when this picture was taken in spongebob (the episode and how many miutes in)
I'm not sure yet, BUT I HAVE SEEN IT, DAMMIT.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
The episode is Just One Bite. It's towards the very end. Not counting commercials I would guess it's around 18 minutes through the episode.

Rule 180: Must post what movie this picture was taken from.

SonofRaiden

Reaction score
We can't talk about it Cheez (Fight Club)
Rule 181: One much purchase a Sombrero and put it on a cactus.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

Yes.

Rule 182: One must write the next rule in ye olde medivale stylie.

SonofRaiden

Reaction score
Rool won atee tree: feyend thuh ruhm

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Got it.

Rule 184: After having written the English version of the next rule, translate each word into a different language and keep the order of the words intact.