• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can i remove weapons

R

rosie692408

Can i remove weapons

Is there any way i can remove weapons that i cant sell.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Can i remove weapons

Let me guess: The Stick? Nah, unfortunately you're stuck with that peice of kindling. However, you can mod it fairly easily to look like a dagger or shortsword, which is alot more appealing.

H

Hexadecimal

well, you should be able to find someone to buy just about everything but the stick eventually...
and failing that, there's always the Charity Lady in Snowspire if you're playing TLC...

R

Rhadiel

couldnt u just completely mod it to turn into a sword and sell it?

R

rosie692408

NO not the stick i bought briar roses sword but bought the wrong one i got the one with 300dmg and i want the one with 520dmg but i dont want em both? will the charity lady buy it

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

The charity lady takes everything, She took thunder's sword from me. She's taken just about everything, I'm pretty sure (Rosie) that she'll take the briar rose sword.

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score

I found the bit that controls if the weapon is sellable or not at one point. It's either in the CInventoryItemDef or CStockItemDef.

Simply open up the stick and legendary weapons and then some sellable items and do a comparison. :p