• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

can you give an npc something?

A

arnlof

can you give an npc something?

if so how?

for example how do you give a gift? i want to see how to romance.

thanks

A

arnlof

Re: can you give an npc something?

really, what good are gifts if you cant give em? bought a box of choclates, have no idea what use it has other than as a trade good. pretty sad.

A

arnlof

ok i figured it out, when facing the different folk different options pop up in the in the controlls. missed em do to not looking at that area close and corelating those to who i was facing

A

Autofire

Beer is a pretty useful one.... If you don't mind being a little mischievous you can try getting a shop keeper to follow you a little ways away from his store, and giving him about 5 beers. Then you can go back and steal everything from his shop.

He'll be too drunk to find his way back to the shop anytime soon, and so you're way less likely to get caught =)

G

games master2

Autofire;170134 said:
Beer is a pretty useful one.... If you don't mind being a little mischievous you can try getting a shop keeper to follow you a little ways away from his store, and giving him about 5 beers. Then you can go back and steal everything from his shop.

He'll be too drunk to find his way back to the shop anytime soon, and so you're way less likely to get caught =)
i do that everywhere i go then sell em back to him and every morning another item appears so i basically ow everything in the game