• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

cannot move round Albion with other players

LUPIERASPBERRY

Reaction score
whenever a player joins my game we cannot move to anywhere else or travel to other areas. I have to either kick them out and then re invite them. Cannot use the road to rule portal either. How do I fix this? As a new player it is helpful to have someone else helping with certain battles. :)

I have tried phoning xbox live tech support but they just said come to the forums, but I am not too up on tech stuff

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, it's a bug. Whenever a player joins a game of a person who has yet to get the guild seal, traveling to different areas becomes impossible while in the multiplayer game. I believe the only thing to do is start a new game and don't join until obtaining the seal.

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
I agree with Tyloric, also during my gameplay with others, i have also had trouble going in and out of caves and through transition points into other areas. I just get my partner to approach the area at the same time as me and kinda move around till we find the sweetspot, then we are able to travel to next area. At times it's a pain, but it works. peace