• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't get in the Cesspools! Please help!

Fablecheevo23

Reaction score
Okay, so far I've had no glitches with this game. I'm on 52/54 keys. I'm trying to get the one in the Cesspools. I have done ALL of the missions, the only ones not done are the ones linked to achievements, like the gnome ones and the book ones.

I know where the house is and I've been able to get in there on this character profile before, but recently I returned to the house to get the key and the book and the door was closed over. I took safety off and tried to bash the door down but it wouldn't let me.

I tried to buy the house but it say's it's not for sale at this time.

If I have to use another account to access the key and the book does that mean I have to collect all the keys all over again on the other character profile, because my other character only has 6/54 so I REALLY don't want to run around collecting all those keys again.

Does anyone know why I can't get into the house? Is it just another one of Fable 3's many irritating glitches? I've seen on other forums that Lionhead would not make it impossible for you to access any key/book/gnome/auroran flowers. :/

Fablecheevo23

Reaction score
Ahh people are viewing this but I'm getting no response! Somebody please help

FSU Killerkeven

Reaction score
yo dude, if ur past king it might b 2 late, if the house is vacant after u have done the quest like me, ur screwed. ur only hope is going there during the day if it isnt vacant and hoping that the door was left open. i wish u luck man so u dont haveto start from scratch.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Actually, you can only get this key during the quest that takes you in there. If you've done the quest already, then its too late. The door will never open again.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, though.