1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't get out of the sanctuary.

Discussion in 'Fable III Help' started by Silent420, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. Silent420

Silent420 Proud Progressive Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    I don't know if i'm just missing something or what, but when I press start or B when in the sanctuary it doesn't take me out of it anymore..

2. MissAlbion89

MissAlbion89 Hero Of Albion

Trophies:
    Isn't there something similar to a Cullis Gate in it that you can walk over to and it takes you out?

3. Silent420

Silent420 Proud Progressive Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    I'm not sure, but I can't check because now i'm stuck in the map in the sanctuary.. I can't fast travel because i'm on a quest, and I can't back out of the map..

4. Register or log in to browse without ads.

5. MissAlbion89

MissAlbion89 Hero Of Albion

Trophies:
    I'd say just switch it off. Have you saved recently?

6. Invalid1021

Invalid1021 Member

Trophies:
    The cullis gate takes you to the Road to Rule... Which is also disabled when you are on a quest that disables fast traveling...
    I would also say to revert to last save... I wouldn't re-save as you might permanently trap yourself, which you can do if you get stuck under the map somewhere.

7. yosarrian

yosarrian New Member

Trophies:
    Where are you in the game that this issue is happening?

8. mrsmithe

mrsmithe New Member

Trophies:
    i have the same problem, you can hit start to enter the sanctuary but it keeps you stuck in there, making you restart from the dashboard. im at the part where you first see the hobbes in the train station, but it was happening before that.

9. BlackShuck063

BlackShuck063 If it bleeds, we can kill it...

Trophies:
    have you tried choosing another quest while when you active the map in the sanctuary? :/

10. Faedil

Faedil Well-Known Member

Trophies:
    this is a glitch. happened to me. it was merely annoying for awhile because if you are aware of it, you can just avoid the sanctuary during parts of the game when you will run into trouble. it makes getting married impossible though because you cant select a marital home from the map. id revert to the last save but if you still have the issue then unfortunately you might have to restart, thats what i did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.