• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't get out of the sanctuary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score
I don't know if i'm just missing something or what, but when I press start or B when in the sanctuary it doesn't take me out of it anymore..

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Isn't there something similar to a Cullis Gate in it that you can walk over to and it takes you out?

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I can't check because now i'm stuck in the map in the sanctuary.. I can't fast travel because i'm on a quest, and I can't back out of the map..

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
I'd say just switch it off. Have you saved recently?

Invalid1021

Reaction score
Isn't there something similar to a Cullis Gate in it that you can walk over to and it takes you out?
The cullis gate takes you to the Road to Rule... Which is also disabled when you are on a quest that disables fast traveling...
I would also say to revert to last save... I wouldn't re-save as you might permanently trap yourself, which you can do if you get stuck under the map somewhere.

yosarrian

Reaction score
Where are you in the game that this issue is happening?

mrsmithe

Reaction score
i have the same problem, you can hit start to enter the sanctuary but it keeps you stuck in there, making you restart from the dashboard. im at the part where you first see the hobbes in the train station, but it was happening before that.

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I can't check because now i'm stuck in the map in the sanctuary.. I can't fast travel because i'm on a quest, and I can't back out of the map..
have you tried choosing another quest while when you active the map in the sanctuary? :/

Faedil

Reaction score
this is a glitch. happened to me. it was merely annoying for awhile because if you are aware of it, you can just avoid the sanctuary during parts of the game when you will run into trouble. it makes getting married impossible though because you cant select a marital home from the map. id revert to the last save but if you still have the issue then unfortunately you might have to restart, thats what i did.

Status
Not open for further replies.