• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't move my wife into the castle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

homicidalegg

Reaction score
My game won't let me move my wife into my castle, is there any possibility that I've accidentally moved out since I bought a house to stay in (before renting it back out)? I've tried going to the property sign, but all it shows is the options for upkeep with my daughter/firing the nanny. I've tried moving the wife from one house to the castle, but it simply wont let me.

Do I need to buy the castle or something? If so, how do I do this, since the option doesn't appear on the property sign?

Faedil

Reaction score
try moving your wife via the map

SkellingtonBurton

Reaction score
I have that same problem as well. I think that when Lionhead Studios designed the game they didn't think of or forgot to allow the player to merge two different families together. You could try firing your nanny and then sending your child to the orphanage, move your current wife to the castle, collect your child and drop it into the castle as well.

Faedil

Reaction score
there is a maximum of 2 kids per household i believe, which would prevent you from moving a wife+kid into a home with nanny+2kids. not sure if this is the issue here, but the game gave me the option to add orphans to my pre-existing families, as long as i didnt already have 2 kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.