• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't receive gift.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickerman888

Reaction score
Ok so I defeated the crawler and darkness and all that and currently the king of albion. During the revolution I married elise and we moved into the bowerstone castle. So the first few days go great and all the sudden now i can't receive a gift from here that she wants to give me. wtf? I can't even interact with her now. I can receive gifts from other people, but its just her. I tried fast traveling around to other places wondering if i needed to get away for a few min and then come back. But that didnt work, i restarted my 360 console and that didn't work either. IDK what else to do..So if anyone could help I would appreciate it very very much. btw i have contacted lionhead forums but they never answered back and completly ignored me. Thanks again.

Faedil

Reaction score
there seems to be multiple glitches in reference to marrying Elise/Elliot. not really sure if there is anything you can do to fix this glitch. have you tried moving her to a new home? that has fixed some of the glitches related to not being able to interact with families.

Wickerman888

Reaction score
Hmmm, haven't thought about moving to a new home. Good idea, when I get the chance I'll try it out. Thanks for the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.