• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't select Megafun Mansion on the map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megr0n

Reaction score
When I'm zoomed in on the map of Bowerstone Market doing all my routine house repairs, it doesn't let me press "select" on Megafun Mansion so that I can repair it. I have to go there in person and do it on the sign out front. I was just wondering if this happens to everyone, perhaps as a strange feature of the house, or if this is just another glitch?

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
Hmm I had that happen too in my other save...Didn't realize you could repair it directly. Course I didn't even bother to try to repair it directly:/ Anyone else have this problem? I'm still a ways from bowerstone on my new save...hopefully its a random glitch..

Megr0n

Reaction score
I've actually now heard that it's happened to some other people as well, and not even necessarily with Megafun mansion, so I guess it is a glitch.

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
Oh yay another glitch to chalk up on the board >.< Shesh whats with games these days. It seems like all they care about now-a-days is getting the product out as fast as they can and patch it up down the road. If i wanted that I would download the demos.

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
I think it's reset whatever marker it has saying that the quest there has been done, because sold it to try and buy back to try and fix and it's no longer available for purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.