• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't teleport in TLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daemon Warrior

Can't teleport in TLC

After I beat Thunder on Headman's hill, I went back to the Guild to level up, and then I saved at the guild. When I reloaded at the Guild, I tried warping and it wouldn't work. I went to my autosave and tried running around to different places on foot to see if I could warp from there, but nothing has worked. Help?

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score
Re: Can't teleport in TLC

Headman's hill? Did you follow him into the cave afterwards?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Do you still have you Guild Seal?
If you mount it on a wall you can't teleport

Lonely-Druid

Pyramid Head fan
Reaction score

^

Ahh yes, That'd be it.

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Yes, of course that's pretty relevant :p

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

:lol: I did that before. Why would they give you the option to mount the guild seal :lol:

OldBoy

Reaction score

Daemon Warrior;107022 said:
After I beat Thunder on Headman's hill, I went back to the Guild to level up, and then I saved at the guild. When I reloaded at the Guild, I tried warping and it wouldn't work. I went to my autosave and tried running around to different places on foot to see if I could warp from there, but nothing has worked. Help?

This is a known glitch in the game. Happened to me twice, heard more people about it on fabletlcmod.com.
As far as I know there's nothing you can do about it, so you'd have to go back to an earlier save.

D

Daemon Warrior

Of course I went into the cave, just saying headman's hill in general. I didn't mount the guild seal on a wall, I didn't even know you could. It must be a glitch, but my autosave and my one an only hero save are almost the same thing. I tried them both and they both don't allow me to teleport. >:[

OldBoy

Reaction score

Daemon Warrior;107218 said:
Of course I went into the cave, just saying headman's hill in general. I didn't mount it on a wall, I didn't even know you could. It must be a glitch, but my autosave and my one an only hero save are almost the same thing. I tried them both and they both don't allow me to teleport.

Then you have a problem :'(

As I said, it's a problem with no solution. You could ask on fabletlcmod.com, maybe Keshire or Satan know more about it, but I wouldn't count on it, sadly.

This, by the way, is the reason to use multiple save slots (I know this advice comes too late, but for the future)

D

Daemon Warrior

Well, thanks anyways, I guess I'll just run around and maybe it will fix itself.

Someone can close this.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Daemon Warrior;107300 said:
Someone can close this.

As you wish ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.