• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cervical Cancer needle

Wicker

Reaction score
Cervical Cancer needle

I had a Cervical Cancer needle today, fainted and vomited now i feel like ****, can't eat anything solid and keep it down and can;t lift my arm up where I had jabbed. Is this happening to anyone else who has had it?

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
Re: Cervical Cancer needle

^ I opted not to get that vaccine because it seems very hurried and dangerous to me. I've heard of a lot of people getting ill from it, though. So you're in good company.

Wicker

Reaction score

I have to have another in a month, and then another 5 months after that. Ugh god, it was aweful. Ya know when you drink something really hot and you can feel it burning down your gullet? Thats what it felt like in your arm. :(

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Meh if it starts to look infected then i would suggest to go to a doctor.
Its not really suppose to do that to people.. I mean I've had like 3 jabs when i was like... 7.

Or something like that i dont know :l

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

JohnDoe;343829 said:
I get vaccinations every year, I can say that the unpleasantries are always the same, just to different extents.
However, I do not have a cervix and so did not get injected with anything of that sort, so I cannot safely say anything on that to a certainty.
If it's particularly bad (worse than other shots you've had), and others also complain of the same things afterward, I wouldn't be too concerned. If you had some things going on that others don't complain about, like a third breast, that's something you'll want to take up with a health professional... immediately. And take pix.
Without your clothes on.

All jokes aside, I hope you feel better.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I heard about a bunch of girls who all got sick from it. Turns out it was just mass hysteria, and they only THOUGHT they were sick.

Man, the body does weird things sometimes.

Wicker

Reaction score

Well, I think I will be fine. Being Bi Polar doesn't help as it is affecting my mood swings a little bit more, but that could be just psychological. Aww thanks for your concern :) I feel loved xxx