• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Change a lesbian?

Yoak

Jellysquasher
Reaction score
Change a lesbian?

Okay, so I said no to Alex, because at the time I didn't like her. Now she's the only good looking women but I can't reach her, only her glitched form. But luckily I found a Alex look a like. Just one thing. She's lesbian. Can I change her? HELP! :'(

Moon-Shadow30

Fable Lover
Reaction score
Re: Change a lesbian?

Sorry, I don't think you can change lesbians.

Yoak

Jellysquasher
Reaction score

Looks like I'll be single for a while then. :(

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Eh, marriage in Fable 2 is a pain anyway. I only bother to get married when I need to sacrifice my wife to the Temple of Shadows to get the Maelstrom.

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

You can stand in front of them and raise their opinion of you like crazy, give them tons of gifts and whatnot, but they're pretty adamant on their sexual orientation. Stick to the tarts in Westcliff and Bloodstone. They go both ways, and will love you no matter what.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score

You can actually there's a love potion you can buy from the bowerstone market jewelery lady .It should work but I have doubts.

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

TheLine;400657 said:
You can actually there's a love potion you can buy from the bowerstone market jewelery lady .It should work but I have doubts.

I'm fairly certain that's just a perfume, but I've never tried it. Suppose you could but my money is going on it not working.

ronm100

Reaction score

you should really stop taking this seriously
I just married a noble

Erghantar

Cheeky *******
Reaction score

Actually if you have the Pubgames then you just need to win the final Spinnerbox tournament and you get a ring that changes one person from gay/lesbian to straight and vice-versa.