• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Character Portrait Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr LAWLgasm

Reaction score
This is my guide to all the character portraits, as far as I know you need level 5 exploration for your Dog, I didn't find any until I had it so I assume that is true.

Elise Portrait - This item is given to you randomly as a gift when you marry Elise as a male character.

Elliot Portrait - Like Elise, this is given randomly as a gift when you marry Elliot as a female character.

Sabine Portrait - This one is found in a dig spot in Dweller's Camp next to the caravan where you meet with Sabine.

Saker Portrait - This portrait is found in a dig spot in the Mercenary Camp behind the first buy-able house you encounter when you enter the camp.

Logan Portrait - This portrait can be found in a dig spot in the Castle Garden to the right of the Catacombs entrance in front of the Logan Statue (not the one in the center, the one on the right).

Walter Portrait - This one can also be found in a dig spot in the Castle Garden, in the far back on the left, in the section to the left of the Walter statue.

Major Swift - This portrait can be obtained by randomly by earning a score above 2000 in the Mourningwood Fort Mortar Game after you receive the Legendary Weapon.

Ben Finn - This portrait is found the same way as Major Swift, by earning a score above 2000 in the Mourningwood Fort Mortar Game after you receive the Legendary Weapon.

Theresa - This portrait is found in a dig spot in the old Gypsy Camp, you must have constructed the bridge to get to Driftwood in order to get to this one, cross the bridge and just before the entrance to Driftwood you should be able to find this one easily.

Page - This one is trickier to find, it's in the Revolution Headquarters under Bowerstone Industrial, You can't get to it until you have gained Page as an ally and are on your way with Ben Finn to the docks, head out of the door that is opened and cross a wooden bridge, after the bridge there will be a large pile of rubble to your right(you know your in the right spot because there will be sparks above the pile) at the back of the pile is a small path leading to the section of the sewers with a chest, you can't miss it.

Reaver - This portrait can only be obtained with the Understone Add-On, it is a reward for ranking up with the Wheel of Misfortune.

Kalin - This one I only know of as a rumor, if anyone has found it or knows for sure it does not exist please tell me.

I have seen reports of people getting these from other areas, such as Elise or Elliot from digging in the Castle Gardens, and Ben Finn from the graves/graveyard in the Mourningwood Fort, I have been unable to confirm these myself but I don't doubt the people who gave me the reports, all the locations I have listed are ones I have confirmed myself multiple times. If anyone knows of others I may have missed or dont know of let me know.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Thanks for this...

Paige is spelt Page and it's Kalin not Katin...

Mr LAWLgasm

Reaction score
I thought thats how they were spelled but got conflicting information, thanks

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Where do the portraits go afterwards? In the castle?

Mr LAWLgasm

Reaction score
No these are for decorating your own house, unfortunately few houses are able to have these, I don't have a list atm I know hunters lodge if you have that from the LE

Reaction score
This is my guide to all the character portraits, as far as I know you need level 5 exploration for your Dog, i didnt find any til I had it so I assume that is true.

Elise Portrait - This item is given to you randomly as a gift when you marry Elise as a male character.

Elliot Portrait - Like Elise, this is given randomly as a gift when you marry Elliot as a female character.

Sabine Portrait - This one is found in a dig spot in Dweller's Camp next to the caravan where you meet with Sabine.

Saker Portrait - This portrait is found in a dig spot in the Mercenary Camp behind the first buy-able house you encounter when you enter the camp.

Logan Portrait - This portrait can be found in a dig spot in the Castle Garden to the right of the Catacombs entrance in front of the Logan Statue (not the one in the center, the one on the right).

Walter Portrait - This one can also be found in a dig spot in the Castle Garden, in the far back on the left, in the section to the left of the Walter statue.

Major Swift - This portrait can be obtained by randomly by earning a score above 2000 in the Mourningwood Fort Mortar Game after you receive the Legendary Weapon.

Ben Finn - This portrait is found the same way as Major Swift, by earning a score above 2000 in the Mourningwood Fort Mortar Game after you receive the Legendary Weapon.

Theresa - This portrait is found in a dig spot in the old Gypsy Camp, you must have constructed the bridge to get to Driftwood in order to get to this one, cross the bridge and just before the entrance to Driftwood you should be able to find this one easily.

Page(sp?) - I'm still uncertain where this one is located I assume in the revolution headquarters but I have not found it.

Kalin - This one I only know of as a rumor if anyone has found it or knows for sure it does not exist please tell me.

If anyone knows of others i may have missed or dont know of let me know.

Ok definaly thanks, but as for were i foudn them, i found ben finn in the graveyard by the fort, and logan, walter, and elise in the castle gardens

Mr LAWLgasm

Reaction score
It's possible you can find Elise there, in fact i think i recall the second or time I got it from a dig spot, where it was a i dont know, I have only heard of Ben Finn from the mortar game, but i will check out the graveyard. I'm more concerned with Page, it seems logical that it would be in the revolution headquarters but i searched it top to bottom and nothing, except behind the shooting range, there is a chest behind a set of bars and i havent figured out how to get to it, maybe its beyond that but don't know

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Page is dressed as she is during Reaver's quest, so perhaps she's somewhere around Millfields. I'm sorry but I can't quite remember where I got her!

Mr LAWLgasm

Reaction score
Interesting, I will check that area, it sounds possible

Mr LAWLgasm

Reaction score
Ah Ha! I finally found Page's Portrait, it is in the Revolution HQ in a chest, I saw the chest before and couldn't figure out how to get to it, just did and that's where the portrait was. tricky to get to, i never noticed except someone i was trading with mentioned it offhandedly lol interesting luck.

Guide Updated.
Now I just need to see about Kaline, It should exist, they have every other, even Saker! so hers must be somewhere. but who knows, oh wait the Devs do, bastards

xXxDramaLlama

Reaction score
The portraits are actually quite random. I found Logan's and Walter's in the castle gardens, Ben Finn's in the chest behind those bars in the sewers. Forgot where I dug up Theresa's. Don't have any others yet. Can't find Elliot's oddly enough even though I married him. I don't have Page, Kalin, Saker, Sabine, Swift or Elliot. Anybody feel like trading or donating? xXxDramaLlama is my gamertag; I have the long hairstyle, the ink blot make-up among many other makeups and hairstyles, the bald-dreads, the mohawk, scythe face and chest tattoos, guild tattoos, some weapons. Hit me up.

Mr LAWLgasm

Reaction score
First, that is very strange, I have tried this many times now and have always been consistent, but its possible. Second, the Elliot portrait is the only one I have had trouble with, my only female save is bugged where she can't marry so I have not gotten it, but I know you can get it from him, it is likely just a matter of time. And third, please if your looking for trades use that section of the forums, don't want to be rube but i'd rather not clog the thread with trades, even though I understand your intentions.

Mr LAWLgasm

Reaction score
Also to add something else, I am requesting the help of someone with a capture card or some other device I dont know of to take screenshots of the portraits and/or video guides of the locations, if someone can acquire these I'd really appreciate it as it would make this guide that much better.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
We can also get Reaver's portrait in the Understone DLC, as a prize for his Wheel of Misfortune.

Mr LAWLgasm

Reaction score
Yeah I read about that, will definetly need to get it, I was waiting until it was released again to add it, but might as well.

xXxDramaLlama

Reaction score
What is the Understone DLC? is this something you can get in xbox marketplace? i couldn't find it...

Mr LAWLgasm

Reaction score
It, along with some other DLC, was released on launch, but it wasn't supposed to be, so they removed it quickly, a few people were able to download it beforehand, which is how we know you can get the Reaver portrait.Hopefully they will release it again soon, but until then we just have to sit and wait.

The Gray Fox

The Thief
Reaction score
I've got the Reaver Portrait from the house there Benjamina stands. If you walk up that house it's an room filled whit Reaver Industries papers and two flags and a potrait over the bed. If you stand on the side of the bed in re-decorating mode, you can swap the painting and get it. (Often require some time because you must push A whole the time until you can swap.)

Klagmar

Reaction score
Does anyone know what you do with these portaits? Can you view them anywhere, or hang them up somewhere?

Mr LAWLgasm

Reaction score
A few houses have a spot to put these up, for sure the "Hunters Lodge" from the LCE has a spot, some others are in Bowerstone Market.

Status
Not open for further replies.