• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Check it out.. Girly sig :P

Rano

Legend
Reaction score
Check it out.. Girly sig :p

Yes a bit girly.. but I wanted to do something else for the change.. :p

24quv4z.jpg

i6xb20.jpg

Btw there's written "Beauty lies within us." And yes I like it when the text is hard to read :p

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Check it out.. Girly sig :p

I like it. Did you add the pink line over her arms? It's really neat looking. I love it. ^_^

Rano

Legend
Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;427245 said:
I like it. Did you add the pink line over her arms? It's really neat looking. I love it. ^_^

Yes I did and thanks :)

And if I can get motivated I will put it in the PS guide how to make those lines. :p

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Very nicely done, Rano, as usual. Can't find anything wrong either. Only one little spot that bothers me personally, though. The 'dotty' place near her armpit on the right side (left in reality). But beside that, excellent work! :)

Rano

Legend
Reaction score

Ser Graeme;427265 said:
Very nicely done, Rano, as usual. Can't find anything wrong either. Only one little spot that bothers me personally, though. The 'dotty' place near her armpit on the right side (left in reality). But beside that, excellent work! :)

Thanks Ser :)

To be honest I just used 5 layers for this sig :p and I didn't render it I just used the standard image :p

But by giving it other colors and adding 1 c4d and those pink lines the outcome is pretty well imo

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Nice lighting and nice effect, good text too. Overall id say job well done. Maybe contrast was slightly high but thats just nitpicking.

killerequinox

Reaction score

I like the original better, but only because it's not as girly. Having said that, nice work man.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I like the borders this time around, not so much with the text (though I like the title). I like the orbs in the background, but I'm mixed on the lighting with how it passes over her rather than building off on the natural lighting of the stock image.

Rano

Legend
Reaction score

Yeah maybe I should have erased the light which was on her.. Anyways thanks a lot for your comment. :)