• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chef's Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
So I've been trying to get the Chef's Hat for quite awhile now and was wondering what the title of the person who gives it to you is (e.g. the person I've been trying to get it from is named "Craig the Servant". He wears a chef's hat all the time). So far I've gotten over 40 presents from him and none of them were the Chef's Hat.

uk apocalypse

Reaction score
i married my chef lookin dude and bout after20 gifts i finally got it

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
Yah I married the guy too, but I've gotten about 40 gifts and no Chef's Hat.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
the chef's hat is a random gift... it just seems you've been experiencing a bad roll of luck :(

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
You can find the chefs hat in any chest or digspot, first one I got was from another member of the kitchen staff, another from a chest.

Vyan

Reaction score
Pretty sure one of the chests in one of the homes in Understone has the Chef's Hat as a pre-set item. Probably because Lionhead realized how much of a headache it was for some folk to get.

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
How does one get him to give out presents? i got best friends with him and did a friend quest, every time i play i go to the kitchen and no gifts :mad:

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
An option doesnt show up for marriage, i have wedding rings so i dnt know whats wrong?

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Marrying the chef doesnt improve your chances I dont think, you can get it any where it just doesnt pop up often.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
How does one get him to give out presents? i got best friends with him and did a friend quest, every time i play i go to the kitchen and no gifts :mad:

when you marry someone (unless it's another player), the spouse will give you a gift every 48 hours. so what i did is marry a chef, and check on him every 2 days for a gift. he eventually gave it up

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
out of my 4 chefs in the castle kitchen, one of them is gay

Status
Not open for further replies.