• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chef's Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radamanthys1996

Reaction score
I will give you the chef's hat and you will lend me the queen's suit and woman's masqurade suit after you get the achievement.add me:Radamanthys1996

Lionheart01

Reaction score
I will give you the chef's hat and you will lend me the queen's suit and woman's masqurade suit after you get the achievement.add me:Radamanthys1996
Sure, why not. Sorry for the late reply I was away. My gamertag is Lionheart01 I'll send you a friend request :)

Lionheart01

Reaction score
yes thats bad.there is a sticker on the down side of you router,check it out and see if it has your password
Hi man :)

I know the password but not the username lol, the internet is on my brothers name and he doesn't want me to change the NAT settings. Sorry man :(

Lionheart01

Reaction score
ok dude its ok.tell me plz,how did u get all the legendary weapons?
Here is how I did it, I opened a new profile and played 5 times on it and got about half of the random weapons. Then I realised that with that profile I kept getting the same weapons over and over. So I opened another profile and did a few runs on that and got about half of the remaing weapons and I had to open another profile lol to get all the weapons. Only weapon I couldn't get was the Swinging Sword, The rest I collected it myself ^_^ hope this helps bro. I started over so many times that I got sick of it lol thats why I came here to ask for help :) I only need chef's hat but we couldn't do it unfortunately :(

Radamanthys1996

Reaction score
Here is how I did it, I opened a new profile and played 5 times on it and got about half of the random weapons. Then I realised that with that profile I kept getting the same weapons over and over. So I opened another profile and did a few runs on that and got about half of the remaing weapons and I had to open another profile lol to get all the weapons. Only weapon I couldn't get was the Swinging Sword, The rest I collected it myself ^_^ hope this helps bro. I started over so many times that I got sick of it lol thats why I came here to ask for help :) I only need chef's hat but we couldn't do it unfortunately :(
thanks for the advice.but how do you get them all in one profile?

Lionheart01

Reaction score
thanks for the advice.but how do you get them all in one profile?
Thats easy just collect the weapons with another profile you open on XBOX and then when you play your original file, grab the second player controller and press start. Then choose join and select the profile you collected the weapons with. Then when both your profiles are on simply with the second profile gift the weapons to your original file :) hope you understand what I mean.

Radamanthys1996

Reaction score
Thats easy just collect the weapons with another profile you open on XBOX and then when you play your original file, grab the second player controller and press start. Then choose join and select the profile you collected the weapons with. Then when both your profiles are on simply with the second profile gift the weapons to your original file :) hope you understand what I mean.
thank you very much:).i finally got the achievement by trading online.it wasn't too hard to find someone who had all weapons multiple times.anyway thanks for everything man!^_^i really appreciate it.goodbye:)

Lionheart01

Reaction score
thank you very much:).i finally got the achievement by trading online.it wasn't too hard to find someone who had all weapons multiple times.anyway thanks for everything man!^_^i really appreciate it.goodbye:)
No problem :) I am glad you got it, I got 2 chefs hat now ^_^ by marrying a chef and waiting for the gifts to roll in lol anyways it was nice to meet you man take care :)

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
No problem :) I am glad you got it, I got 2 chefs hat now ^_^ by marrying a chef and waiting for the gifts to roll in lol anyways it was nice to meet you man take care :)
hi I need 1 chef hat pls what you want for it

Lionheart01

Reaction score
thanks man i do that now
Sorry about the late with reply, I was away. If you send me a message on XBOX I'll get back to you :) I'll be online tonight if possible for you? I'll be online at 10pm (UK time) hopefully I'll see you online then :)

Lionheart01

Reaction score
well im online now as i live in the uk as well
I missed you by 30 minutes, as I promised you I was online at 10pm but your profile says your offline for over 30 minutes now. Its better if we make an agreement and since we both live in the UK it's much easier :) What times are you available? So I can get online on XBOX and so I can give you the hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.