• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chest in Hero's Guild Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevando17

Reaction score
Chest in Hero's Guild Not Working

I recently got Fable 2 and when I saw that there was a chest in the hero's guild that had content acquired by going to fable2.com, I went to the site. I did "The Hero's Tale" 3 times so I would get all the prizes and I made sure I was signed into my xbox live account before I did it. However, when I go to the Hero's Guild in game the chest still won't open and it just gives me the "go to fable2.com" message. I am connected to the internet on my xbox 360 so I don't see why the chest isn't working. Can anyone help me?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Chest in Hero's Guild Not Working

There are tons of threads about the same issue. The answer is the same: Microsoft is either solving the issue in their servers (I'll just say fixing the issues at fable2.com) Which we will have to wait until they have resolved the issue.

On the other hand, they could have simply disconnected the website from the game, because it was just promotional for a game released two years ago and that Fable III will be released in a few months.

kevando17

Reaction score
Re: Chest in Hero's Guild Not Working

Sorry about reposting. I was just really mad that it wasnt working and didnt search before i posted. Thats pretty ****ty of microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.