• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

child troubles: cant have more than one kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score
child troubles: cant have more than one kid!

I already have one kid, but whenever I try to have another, it shows as a baby in a crib in my house for a while, then dissapear, thoough it shows up on my stats as haveing that kid. I would like to know some tips to fix this problem!:(

That1guy

Reaction score
Re: child troubles: cant have more than one kid!

Try waiting for the first one to grow up. Or maybe your house isn't big enough. That is really odd I hav to say

Recycled Human

Reaction score

At what point in the game are you? That may have some bearing on the multiple children problem.

OpenWorldExplorer

Reaction score

I wonder if they could be wandering around and you just haven't run across them? I know it sounds weird, but check this out: I married Alex at the beginning of the game and we moved into a house in Bowerstone and had a daughter. I kept trying to have another kid with her but never could. After the spire guard quest I came back and my daughter was, of course, a small child by now instead of an infant. So far so good, right? After I beat the main quest, Alex suddenly got pregnant again and had a son. I left for a side quest a couple days later (game days, that it) and was gone like a day and a half. WHen I came back the crib was gone and only Alex and our daughter were standing by the door to the house. My son had just vanished. About 10 minutes later, I was walking from the house to the blacksmith shop and this little kid appears in front of me and says something like, "Hey, dad! I'm your son. I bet you didn't recognise me." It was indeed my son, but in the day and a half I'd been gone, he somehow went from infant to little kid and for some reason didn't stick around the house. Now he does. I have no explanation whatsoever for why this happened, but like I said, maybe you'll find one or more of your kids in the same way?

Recycled Human

Reaction score

There certainly seems to be a lot of glitches revolving around the children. Some people seem to only be able to get one kid others can get tons...then there's the dreaded lifeless child that just stands there, and responds to nothing...

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

It's funny that you want a bunch'a'kids. They suck in Fable 2.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I'm just curious as to how they come into play in fable 3. That's why I want at least a boy and a girl. XD

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

In Fable 3 I want to go adventure with my teen son, After abusing the temple of (Insert good term here) To be a teen again too lol.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

+rep for finding the fountain of youth, and putting it to good use.

dunderri

Reaction score

They better have an age reducing potion this time around.

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score

Actually i know what happened to them. The Fable Cps took them away!

Status
Not open for further replies.