• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

children and gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grimlin

children and gifts

How the heck are you supposed to give your children gifts?? Can't figure it out! Can give the husband gifts just fine, but the children...

Tried going under the side menu thing, but it won't allow it. And it never shows a gift icon, just follow, and even then they won't follow out...

IDunc

Collector
Reaction score
Re: children and gifts

Is your child still a baby? I don't think you can give babies gifts.

IDunc

Collector
Reaction score

Oh, then I don't know. You can give random kids gifts, I don't see why you can't give your own child one.

tillyferrari

Reaction score

grimlin;311909 said:
How the heck are you supposed to give your children gifts?? Can't figure it out! Can give the husband gifts just fine, but the children...

Tried going under the side menu thing, but it won't allow it. And it never shows a gift icon, just follow, and even then they won't follow out...

When your Children are Highlighed Blue; click Right Bumper as if you are going to do an Expression; go to Gift; then go into Items for an Appropriate Gift for a Child; such as a Toy Gun; Toy Sword; Hero Doll; etc; and then your Child will receive the Gift and Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.