• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hypnotiqk

Children

Ok a few questions on children...

My boyfriend is playing now and his one child is basically stuck outside his house and will not react to him or anyone and is basically frozen there. What's up and is there a way to fix it? His kid is starting to hate him.

I married a loser and have a child with him, she just grew up (child) and I was curious...what would happen if he was taken out to a field and shot? What would happen to my little girl? Would I lose her or have the chance to put her with another husband?...(which I'm trying to work on and leaves me to my next question)

Are there actually any good guys in this game to marry? The aristocrats in Fairfax Garden are too stuck up and hate my houses (which I can't upgrade cause the furniture vendor will NOT restock at all *sigh* another issue with my game) and the first guy I married is a total bum...enough said...always fine or unhappy with the relationship (always wants sex), happy with the house, and very happy with the upkeep. Stupid question but there has to be an npc that is worth it.

Any help would be appreciated ^_^

Dag204

Long-Time Albion resident
Reaction score
Re: Children

If your spouse is killed then the child just disappears, you can have up to 4 children with one spouse.

R

Rebel202

As of now there is no way of fixing it unless you kill your wife or husband and they will be taken away for ever and brought to an orphanage

Lionheart

Reaction score

Oh well now, this is an easy way to be solved without YOU killing him. Tell him to follow and then fast travel to any place with enemies and they will kill him for you ;) your kid will go to though so make your choice wisely

W

Wolfie

Hypnotiqk;231981 said:
...always fine or unhappy with the relationship (always wants sex)

They obviously went for realism then :p

E

Ehcko

Killed my wife, and my daughter started walking away and she jumped over a fence which i couldnt jump over? o_O. My daughter kept laughing at me and it was kinda scary because she sounded like chucky.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I got married early on in the game as a man and my bird had a baby. I killed me wife and the baby was taken away....then I had a second profile as a female character and had a baby girl called Anne (although I nicknamed her Accident). Went off adventuring and haven't been back since on that profile. Reverted to my previous (male) save and finished the main story, did some side quests, drank a gender-bending potion and now look like Miss Man from Scary Movie...anywho, I went to Bloodstone and picked up a bisexual rent boy called Iain (renamed dumbass for my convenience) and I married him, moving him into my new house in Bowerstone Old Town. Went off to assassinate a few people for ten minutes then when I came back this small child was calling me mummy and saying how much she and daddy had missed me - and it was the kid from my other profile. And she won't go away. And I'm so scared.

It's like the freakin' X-Files on my game at the moment....

V

Veido

HAHA lmao that is hilarious xD

I've heard of NPCs from other saves interacting with other save files.

Really freaky!

P

penguin748

how do you get more children with one spouse?

P

penguin748

Angel;232564 said:
I got married early on in the game as a man and my bird had a baby. I killed me wife and the baby was taken away....then I had a second profile as a female character and had a baby girl called Anne (although I nicknamed her Accident). Went off adventuring and haven't been back since on that profile. Reverted to my previous (male) save and finished the main story, did some side quests, drank a gender-bending potion and now look like Miss Man from Scary Movie...anywho, I went to Bloodstone and picked up a bisexual rent boy called Iain (renamed dumbass for my convenience) and I married him, moving him into my new house in Bowerstone Old Town. Went off to assassinate a few people for ten minutes then when I came back this small child was calling me mummy and saying how much she and daddy had missed me - and it was the kid from my other profile. And she won't go away. And I'm so scared.

It's like the freakin' X-Files on my game at the moment....
we might need to get agent skully on this:ninja:

Reaction score

Dag204;232053 said:
If your spouse is killed then the child just disappears, you can have up to 4 children with one spouse.

your facts are all wrong. the kid doesn't disappear, they walk away slowly in a trance and become ignorant of your existence, until they leave the region. and there is no limit to the number of kids with one spouse. i have heard of 2 kids, 5 kids and even something like 9 kids with one spouse. the house has to be big enough and it takes a long time after 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.