• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Coin Golf

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Sooo... I re-installed Fable, i did some quests, yadda yadda, got to Oakvale, and then spent an hour and a half playing coin golf for some reason. I regret nothing.
Any similar experiences?

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Same Experience, Possibly Different Reasons...
I was just trying to glitch the game...

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Coin golf is the sport of kings.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
When I got my laptop this past summer, I replayed TLC to have my two 100% complete characters again, since my others were on my family's computer, and when I played coin golf in Oakvale to get the Whisper doll, I just couldn't stop playing, even after I got the doll. 'Tis definitely Fable's best mini game.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Coin golf? is that some sort of freaky mini game they have? I never touched those. No quest tied in with it, so I didn't find the need to bother. I always lose anyway. :C

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
I never touched those. No quest tied in with it, so I didn't find the need to bother.
Quite Contrary, as there is in fact a quest tied in to them, that being the collection of the Hero Dolls for the Child in Bowerstone Slums. Your Logic is Proven to the extent to be false.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Quite Contrary, as there is in fact a quest tied in to them, that being the collection of the Hero Dolls for the Child in Bowerstone Slums. Your Logic is Proven to the extent to be false.
I don't remember that one. I'm pretty sure I might have spawned them all in a chest for me to not have to deal with it. I hate all those mini games. I have bad luck.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
I hate all those mini games. I have bad luck.
I have no problem with modding of this game for one's one purposes, though frankly, all the mini-games are actually skill based.

L1berät0r

Reaction score
I'm not too bad at shove ha'pney but I bomb at the rest. : /