• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Complete List of Dyes in Fable II (including DLC's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
Complete List of Dyes in Fable II (including DLC's)

Here is a complete list of Fable II dyes found in the game and all of there locations. I got bored and thought I could help out by making a complete "Dye Guide" :D:

Reds
• Kangarouge - Bowerstone Market & Bloodstone
• Vermillipede - Bloodstone
• Red Letter - Bowerstone Market
• Impermissable Carmine - Bowerstone Market
• Scarlet Slime - Fairfax Gardens

Greens
• Mansfield Green - Bowerstone Market
• Gables Green - Bloodstone
• Gangreen - Bowerstone Market & Bloodstone
• Soylent Green - Bowerstone Market
• Envy Green - Fairfax Gardens

Blues
• Barely Blue - Bowerstone Market & Bloodstone
• Freshwater Springs - Bowerstone Market & Bloodstone
• Fishtankarous - Bowerstone Market
• Diver's - Bloodstone
• True Blue - Bowerstone Market
• Cloudless Sky - Bowerstone Market
• Peacock - Fairfax Gardens
• Aquapus - Fairfax Gardens
• Swarthy Revenge Indigo - Fairfax Gardens

Yellows
• Yellowbelly - Bloodstone
• Sunshine Yellow - Bloodstone
• Banana Pudding - Bowerstone Market & Bloodstone
• Liquid Gold - Fairfax Gardens

Oranges
• Carotene Orange - Bowerstone Market & Bloodstone
• Piratical Orange
• Burning Orange - Fairfax Gardens

Browns
• Java - Bowerstone Market
• Leathery Tan - Bloodstone & traders around Bower Lake
• Compost Brown - Bowerstone Market
• Sweet Cream - Bloodstone

Pinks & Purples
• Periwinkle - Bowerstone Market
• Viole – Bowerstone Market
• Shiner - Bloodstone
• Valiant Avenger Pink - Bloodstone
• Insatiable Butcher Pink - Bloodstone
• Apocalyptic Pink - www.Fable2.com mini-story. Third crown. Once unlocked, purchasable from all tailors
• Regal Purple - Fairfax Gardens

Monotone
• Pomegreynate - Bowerstone Market
• Moonless Midnight - Bowerstone Market, Bloodstone & traders around Bower Lake
• Greypefruit - Bloodstone
• Greypricot - Bowerstone Market
• Kilowhite - Bowerstone Market & Bloodstone

Knothole Island Dyes - All located in the Hairdresser’s Shop
• Auburn Hair Dye
• Blonde Hair Dye
• Brown Hair Dye
• Ginger Hair Dye
• Knothole Dark Blue Dye
• Knothole Dark Green Dye
• Knothole Dark Red Dye
• Knothole Blue Dye
• Knothole Green Dye
• Knothole Red Dye

See The Future Dyes
Here are the dyes found in the Snowglobe and where they are located:

• Well Red - It is at the end of the path as you pass the schoolhouse. Available after you free the Snowglobe of the curse.
• Performers Blue - In the windmill next to the house by the wheat field
• Cursed Grey - In the shadow court in the hallway. As soon as you come to the first room with shadows Go down the path with the gated entrance, It will be right there. available after you free the Snowglobe of the curse.
• Gory Glory Red - After clearing the Snowglobe of its curse, inspect the house in the wheat field on the way back to the mission exit. Look at the clock inside to find a flit switch. It will lead you to another flit, which in turn leads to a chest with a note. Go to the house where the note instructs, you will find another note on the table, then go to the mirror that holds the dye.
• Jaunty Jaundice - In the well after you dive under water into the second area. Make your way until you see a side room filled with knights armor it's on the raised platform to your right. Available after you free the Snowglobe of the curse.

Here are the dyes found in the Skull mission and where they are located:

• Wisp White - Directly across from where you pick up the hollow man costume. It's in the First tomb behind the door in a sarcophagus.
• Balverine Brown - In the sarcophagus from where you free the first group of wisps.
• Nightly Blue - Just before you grab the Hobbes costume turn to the left and look for a space to jump down it's right there.
• Ethical Green - In the treasure chest in the Last Beacon of Hope inside the cursed skull. Before you leave after getting all the costumes, head to where you got the "Slanderous" model and complete the puzzle with the Hobbe outfit. Perform the statue expression, kill the statues and then go through the portal.

Now For the final dye, which is in the Colosseum. You will need to get three teddy bears there in order to unlock it.

• Strawberry Blonde Hair Dye - see below

1. First you need The Wizardly Bear. To get him walk along the side of arena when out of combat and over to a telescope on a dais(stand). read the inscription the turn around and face the moon start firing your gun at the gargoyle statues underneath the moon one of them will release the bear right into your inventory.

2. The King Bear is behind a locked door next to two unlit candle holders. Light them up with a fireball to unlock the door and claim the bear.

3. The Captian Bear is the hardest of the group. You need to score exactly 1985 in Colosseum points to unlock him. The easiest way to do this is to make sure you do not pick up any multiplier flits or kick any chickens. Kill all enemies until you reach the point where only bandits are spawning. Now kill all non-bandits, and save your game.If you happen to mess up you can quit without saving, reload and start again. Start fighting the bandits and when you manage to get an 85 as your last two digits stop killing them and take a step back.

Now the strategy comes in. The large bandits are worth 30 points each, the medium size ones are 25. Avoid hitting the easiest bandits as they will mess up your score . Now just simply pick of these bandits until you hit the magic number, remembering to kill them in multiples of 100(4x25= 100/30x5=300). You can also use the multiplier flit now and double all these values, as well as use the chicken kick for a 100 or 200( if using one flit multiplier) point boost.

A great tip is to also use your slow time spell so you can take your time and aim carefully. Once you hit 1985 you will see a message come up saying you unlocked the bear. After this you can kill as many other creatures as you like and it won't effect you getting it. After the battle is over pick the bear up on the dais(stand) that was empty before. It is directly across from the one with the telescope on it. Upon picking up the bear you receive your last dye,and the AAA Teddy.

• All of the See the Future Dyes can be bought from salespeople throughout Albion AFTER all 10 are collected first.

Hope this helps ! :D

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score
Re: Complete List of Dyes in Fable II (including DLC's)

this is excellent work!
well done :) this will be veeeery usefull to other players, including myself
I.O.U a guide to help U

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Black Phoenix;296803 said:
this is excellent work!
well done :) this will be veeeery usefull to other players, including myself
I.O.U a guide to help U

LOL Cheers ! :D

I know that some people like customizing their clothes and posting pics to show them off so hopefully this guide will help them find the colours that they realy need/want ! I left out also that alot of the Dyes can be found in Rookridge aswell being sold by passing Salespeople (And most of the time they can be 5* Dyes ! :w00t:)

Jdog14

Reaction score

You missed regal purple in the snowglobe mission it's in some storage building toward the beginning of the level

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Uhhhh . . . . that's cos it didn't count towards anything ?! Regal Purple is just a normal dye. The Snowglobe stuff was an achievement guide and you didn't need to get the Regal Purple Dye. This thread is OLD. But a good observation none the less. Welcome to the Forums ! :D

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Did not see this guide before. It is nice. Very detailed. +Rep

Jdog14

Reaction score

Oh ok did not know that so thanks!

Jdog14

Reaction score

And are there any other dyes not mentioned in this list if so could you tell me what they are?

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

These are definitely all the dyes in the game, DLC included. I made sure of that m8 ! :D Locations are based on where they appear most common. e.g. I forgot you could get certain dyes from main game play in DLC, but Regal Purple is most commonly found in fairfax gardens.

Got anymore questions either just PM me or ask me here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.