• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Contest Time! Win one of TEN "Chicken Headpieces" for your XBL Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
well...this is a homage to what actually happens in fable most of the time, as sharply contrasted with the proper and olde english narration. that's to say: how utterly incompetent most players of the game are ever since it's inclusion of the sexual intercourse and birth features....WITH
remaining true to the chicken theme. i hope you enjoy it.
cluckintime.jpg

Oh, and I was just replying to tell you that wasn't too shabby! The next one will be even better, I'm sure.
haha, thanks. i was proud of that poem... but i took the time to actually read through the thread and i saw that the general idea had already been taken. both in the form of poetry and romanticism with poultry.

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
EDIT: changed my mind. i'll edit my entry into this post.

Oh, and I was just replying to tell you that wasn't too shabby! The next one will be even better, I'm sure.

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
I'm gonna come up with a pic then...

Well this is all I could muster. Just like my Haiku. the one about the chicken suit...

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
And Tyrannical Duck. Level terms if you ask me..

Haha thanks! Good thing there's 10 awards.
Oh and I like Spartan Hal's as well. He has my vote.. if I get one, which I don't so I guess it doesn't matter.

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score
Haha thanks! Good thing there's 10 awards.
Oh and I like Spartan Hal's as well. He has my vote.. if I get one, which I don't so I guess it doesn't matter.
Thanks so much.:D
I have made another picture which I will upload when I get home after work which is about 6-7 hours away.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You're primarily liking pictures, so I assume that is what it takes to win!? Well, I'm no good with photo editing software :(

We appreciate that and we arent looking for pictures primarily if people can do something written that gets our attention or makes us laugh then thats just as good.

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score
The discrimination by his fellow chickens is what turned the Crawler into such an evil bloodthirsty being...

FableChickenCrawler1.jpg

Chrake-TCM

Reaction score
It seems incredable to me, that a game so well made as Fable 3, with a wonderful story, perfect gameplay, plenty of room to deviate and plenty of scope to end up with a game unique to you, still provides the most enjoyment of any game, for the simple pleasure of trying to see how far you can kick a chicken.

wertt89

Reaction score
What the hell is that thing...not that...not that it's not good but...what the hell is it? Kindaa looks like a bunch of stuff got together and had a major orgy.

Are you against orgies? :lol:

Bkoz

Reaction score
Randomly came up with this idea while thinking about what to create, the only image used was one of the chicken from the intro of Fable 3. The rest was a ton of manipulation in Photoshop. If any of you have questions feel free to ask. CHICKEN 2012!

Chicken.jpg

Lotteboom

Reaction score
fable 3, I had a blast, won the war I am queen at last
have kicked chickens til I turned blue, all I did was dirty my shoe
No achievements did I receive, so please give me the avatar headpiece

I will wear it with pride, as I am happy go clucky
glad its a chicken cos I dont like duckys
:steve::x360::p

Lotteboom

Reaction score
The art of how to pick up chickens is not difficult; all you need to do is get a good grip beneath their wings and lift. I think even if it was this easy, most peeps still wouldn’t be able to do it because of all the mental blocks they have: “What if I lift it and it thinks I’m ugly? What if I lift it and then I don’t know where to take it? What if there’s another guy who just lifted it recently and he’s a better lifter?” Now when you consider that most guys are scared to death about talking to a strange chicken, you have a recipe for disaster rather than soup. Fear not, there is hope.
It is possible to learn how to attract and pick up chickens even if you have never done it before. Sometimes it requires little adjustments to your personality, sometimes big ones. Regardless, starting from any skill level, you can go from “not being able to talk to a chicken” to being very successful with chickens in a short period of time by following some key concepts. One of the best places to start is to hang out with men who are successful with chickens. By observation, osmosis and asking key questions, you can improve your skill quite rapidly. If you don’t have the opportunity to hang out with successful men, then the next best thing is to read books by men who are very successful with chckens. They will give you the theory, the techniques and open your eyes to things that previously seemed impossible. Allow me a blatant plug, but read “Double Your Chickens” by David Dechickelo and it will change your life.
Concept 1 : When picking up a chicken, you must be detached from the outcome.
- All that way to pick up a chicken?? If you care about what the chicken thinks of you, you are destined to fail. Let’s face it, there are going to be many chickens that you are just not compatible with. Many of them just won’t live up to your expectations and you won’t live up to many of theirs. You must get over this and not care if you succeed or get rejected. If you care, then you will do everything you can NOT to screw up, and consequently, this makes you screw up.
Concept 2: When picking up a chicken, YOU are choosing it.
When you talk to someone for the first time, you must realize that there’s a reason that you are talking to them. If you’re talking to a chicken for the first time, it’s likely that it already knows you’re trying to pick it up. Many guys have tried to pick it up before and many will in the future. This does not mean that it decides if it will accept your approach or not. When you go shopping for a car, you might walk into a dealership, but does that mean that you will purchase the car? No way! The only way you’re going purchase the car is if it’s a good investment and the salesman is competent. The same applies to chickens. When you go out and you meet a chicken, keep in mind that YOU won’t take it home unless you like it.
Concept 3: Be happy, enjoy what you do and chicken will too.
Many guys approach this as a horrifying experience when in reality, it should really be a pleasurable one. If your objective is to find out what kind of thing this chicken is and then make it cluck, then you’re likely to have many good and enjoyable interactions. If you try to “win” by picking it up, you’re doomed for failure. Most of the time, the best pick ups are when you aren’t even trying.
Concept 4: No immediate compliments!
What ever you do, do NOT compliment it on it's looks. Paying attention to detail is good, but as soon as you mention its physical appearance, things start to turn ugly. If anything, you can mention its feathering, accessories or anything out of the ordinary, but do NOT mention its appearance. Even if it has the most beautiful eyes you’ve ever seen, refrain from mentioning it. You can tell it later… much later.
Concept 5: Building attraction immediately
In order to build attraction, you must be able to convey signs of a good and desirable mate. These will naturally be present in men whom workout often and are already successful with chickens. However, what if you don’t have time to work out often and you aren’t already successful with chickens ? Well these are traits that you can LEARN from other men. After a while, they will become part of you and you won’t even have to think of them. Honestly, the best way to learn them is to hang around men that are successful. Otherwise, if you don’t have that opportunity and you still want to learn how to pick up chickens, I strongly recommend reading the book "Double your Chickens" as it will give you all the keys to creating massive poultry attraction instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.