• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

convict on the run problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

solorider

Reaction score
i have a problem in that in 3 places doing convict on the run (millfields,bowerstone market andbrightwall village) and there is no trail to lead you to the criminal,it started with the bowerstone market one now it is on 3,non of the quests are showing in the quest list but it does keep flashing up about criminal on the run and if i select the quest it does show a ring around the village where the quest is
im playing on a xbox360

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
This sounds like a glitch. The golden trail does, at times, disappear in certain quest/jobs. Try reloading the game save. If that doesn't work, then select another quest, then reselect this one again. If THAT doesn't work, then I don't know what to say. Ignore?

By the way, do you have any dlc? That might be a factor.

solorider

Reaction score
i do have the 2 dlc packs,i have reloaded the game several times and it is the same,in bowerstone market there is no trail at all and very few people around so i can say safetly that there is no one to "arrest"

solorider

Reaction score
well there is a glitch in the game,this happens on all of the convict on the run areas,i have managed to sort it out but if it happens look for a male and when you get close all you will see is LT ,you cannot do anything else with him,as soon as you press LT he will put his hands up and you can carry on with the quest,in bowerstone market and brightwall village he will probably be in a shop,in millfields he will probably be in a house,usualy one of the houses across the lake from reavers mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.