• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cyberpunk 2077

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Cyberpunk-2077-Release-Date-E3-2018-News-Trailers-from-Witcher-devs-new-PS4-Xbox-game-679952.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 – official E3 2018 trailer

Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

Anyone else looking forward to this?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Most definitely one of my most anticipated games of last few years, CD Projekt Red are fantastic developers & I really hope they havent bitten off more than they can chew with it being a first person more action orientated game.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I know someone that is super hyped for the game: Mr Scotty. :lol: Honestly just hearing him talk about the game makes you wanna play it lol.

I definitely have high-hopes for the game myself. A long way to go though, but I'd prefer they take all the time they need rather than rush the game to release.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I know someone that is super hyped for the game: Mr Scotty. :lol: Honestly just hearing him talk about the game makes you wanna play it lol.

I definitely have high-hopes for the game myself. A long way to go though, but I'd prefer they take all the time they need rather than rush the game to release.

I would rather they took their time so the kids are older and I can fully invest myself in the game and have the time to sink into it.

However I have a worry that investors will rush it out and it wont be polished and due to them usually working on slower paced 3rd person RPG's it could have issues.