• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dark BrotherHood guild, any interested?

Killermartha

Elijah
Reaction score
Hey guys, Elijah here, I am thinking about starting a guild on Fable 2, I know there is know name you can have above your head like in ModernWarfare2, but I would like to start one, we would have meetings every saturday at a certain place, (Dont know Yet), and you must have a mic, Would this be interesting to anyone, Please respond thanks!

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Considering the amount of player-player interaction in Fable II, this is not the greatest idea.

Killermartha

Elijah
Reaction score
Tyrant, This is the second time, you have posted a reply on one of my post's and it has not been the nicest, Please I enjoy criticism but not if its all out rude.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Rude? I edited before posting. At first it said something along the lines of " That's just stupid and pointless".

I'm sorry you took it the wrong way.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
I agree with TL. There's not really a place for a guild in Fable II.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Also, this isn't a good place for the faint-hearted. I mean, believe you me, I read into negativity so easily and I understand how you feel, but some people here "brutally honest" and it's something that should probably be accepted.

Now, I kind of like this idea; I can name several places that are relatively uninhabited by online players in fable that fits the name of this group. To name the ones on the top of my head: The Shadow Court (anywhere in Wraithmarsh), The Shadow Temple, The Gemstone Grotto (?), Shelley Crypt (Bowerstone Cemetery), and Wellspring Cave. Seldom have I seen these places being used by other players.

Killermartha

Elijah
Reaction score
Oh nice, Someone who likes the idea, I was we could have meetings where you said, What is your Gamertag so I can add you? Mine is
Headbanger3663

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Um...well, I'm just not really ever on. And I meant that I liked the idea, but I don't think I'd want to be in a group called "The Dark Brotherhood" seeing as I tend to play on the light side of morality in the game.

And my Gamertag is my username is my e-mail is my...everything. And you'd be able to find it on my profile page anyway. :)