Dark_Master takes requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBullKid

Legendary Hero
Re: Dark_Master takes requests!

Sephiroxas;116996 said:
and PS your Userbar makes me want to have a seizure. :lol:
uhhhhh i really dont know how to answer that so ill just saaaaayyyyy... thanks? :hmm:

black.

There's Blood In The Water

redbullkid;116981 said:
Ok dark master ill try your services.

Ok its a pretty simple request i want an avatar....
no thats not all, as you can see ive got a new theme to my sig/avatar. In my opinion my avatar sucks so as the ultimate test... can you beat me? :P I basically want an avatar in the same theme as my sig and user bar. think your up to it? :wassat: :lol:
You know what the sad thing is? I was actually going to PM you asking how to make blood spatters :lol: So, I don't know if I'd be able to stay with the theme :( If you tell me how to make blood spatters, I'll try.

black.

There's Blood In The Water

Okay, RedBull...I did my best...hope you like it :)(make sure you tell me if you don't like it.)

I didn't quite stick to your "theme", but it's pretty close...

RedBullKid

Legendary Hero

Wow Dark Master thats awsome, its pretty much with the theme, and it looks amazing...
Ill PM you to tell you how to make the blood splatter effects i used :thumbsup:... oh and of coarse +rep to you.

C

Cleaver J

could i get a picture of a master cleaver, im going around asking the best and i heard you were one of them.

stumawra

You are having a great skill of editing the images specially of photo-shop, that what make you feel great. Your work has been great but still it needs an improvement.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor

stumawra;431077 said:
You are having a great skill of editing the images specially of photo-shop, that what make you feel great. Your work has been great but still it needs an improvement.
Necroposting is Discouraged, not Encouraged around here... This was a mistake, but I see you have only two posts so far, so you must be a new member. I'm not a moderator, so I don't have the most rights around in in saying what's right and wrong, but by me, you are forgive. ;)
Anyway, for future reference, look at the timestamps of the latest posts in thread. :P This will help you see if a thread is too old, or you an still post in it. (This one was obviously too old).

At last, but certainly not at least: Welcome to the forums!

Gikoku

is doing Queen.
Staff member

D3m190d;431085 said:
Necroposting is Discouraged, not Encouraged around here... This was a mistake, but I see you have only two posts so far, so you must be a new member. I'm not a moderator, so I don't have the most rights around in in saying what's right and wrong, but by me, you are forgive. ;)
Anyway, for future reference, look at the timestamps of the latest posts in thread. :P This will help you see if a thread is too old, or you an still post in it. (This one was obviously too old).

At last, but certainly not at least: Welcome to the forums!
It's actually a bot, if you see any members with links to websites for credit cards, banking, financial debt, etc. in their signatures then please report them to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.