• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Deamon door in millfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sertr

Reaction score
how to open them?
i am fat as possible
i try wear pyjamo(both) or chicken suit, color every part by differend colour.
when i haev chicken im in a red zone but door say im to beauty

shane states

Reaction score
the way i opened it was to eat a whole lot of food... eat it when u buy it. then i wore pj's and colored every part including my tats a diferent color and it worked for me

MisterKittie

Reaction score
i had the same issue, your doing everything right. but try sleeping for a day and then return to the door. its happened to me on like 3 different demon doors. some times they dont register you as changing to their wants. so by sleeping they reset and recognise you. give that a shot :) worked for me hope it does for you

caseBasic

Reaction score
Also, make sure your weight is in the green part instead of the red. At least in my game, if your character is fit and skinny, the stat bar shows you in the red part, which is opposite of what one might think.

Hopefully that helps?

Recycled Human

Reaction score
I did the same as mentioned max weight, pjs all different colors etc. But I removed facial hair and added merc tats. Tha pushed me into the danger zone.

Now if only I could figure out how to operate slimquick...

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Don't rely on the Slimquick! I made that mistake. Buy a lot of carrots and prickly pears in combination with the Slimquick. The sword alone slims you way too slowly.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Don't rely on the Slimquick! I made that mistake. Buy a lot of carrots and prickly pears in combination with the Slimquick. The sword alone slims you way too slowly.

Ah thank you! Yeah I ended up just eating a lot of veggies. Funny that eating more makes you thin and swinging a sword slowly trims you down...backwards XD

Sertr

Reaction score
I found something awsome abotu this door.
You msut be fat and wear PJ but you DONT NEED colour it. - it work both time for me. you msut just spawn there and go away(10m?) and then retorn so they can recognize a change.
also if you wear normal(uncolored) pijamo and go to DD they will tell you, you only need to be fat.
awsome :D

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
When I did it I couldn't wear anything not stupid. That was the problem I was having...

Status
Not open for further replies.