• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demon door collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Votuse

Demon door collection

OK i figure we need to ban together to solve the demon door riddles.

example:
Ok one by Ridgewood that wants to see the dog do a trick.

so how many tricks must the dog know? and what has worked for you.... i cant get the da** thing open.

next

bowerstone graveyard: i have solved it Kick the chicken into the door he will eat them and will happily open.

next

Oakfield coast: he wants to see you propose to a girl/guy so just have someone follow you there and give a ring. and there is an ocean to hide a body if for some reaosn.... you just wanted it opened....

next

Brightwoodish area....: hes embarrassed about, whats 'inside him' *chuckle* i havent been able to figure it out.

next

Fairfax Garden: he will not open for 'no one' so i think you just need exteremly high renown, but i haven't opened it yet

next

bowerstone lake: wants to see someone laugh. i dont have the expression but im pretty sure you just need alot of expressions.
i want someone to tell us what expressions to use and what not.

ok well that is 6 so there are 3 more that i haven't found.

i might be forgetting 1 that i might have ran across so fill it in for me .

now for the big lets get'em battle cry.

lets get to opening some doors!!!!! RAWR!!!!

M

McFroger3

Re: Demon door collection

Votuse;220363 said:

example:

so how many tricks must the dog know? and what has worked for you.... i cant get the da** thing open.

next

bowerstone graveyard: i have solved it Kick the chicken into the door he will eat them and will happily open.

next

Oakfield coast: he wants to see you propose to a girl/guy so just have someone follow you there and give a ring. and there is an ocean to hide a body if for some reaosn.... you just wanted it opened....

next

Brightwoodish area....: hes embarrassed about, whats 'inside him' *chuckle* i havent been able to figure it out.

next

Fairfax Garden: he will not open for 'no one' so i think you just need exteremly high renown, but i haven't opened it yet

next

bowerstone lake: wants to see someone laugh. i dont have the expression but im pretty sure you just need alot of expressions.

Well wehn i was going the one that wants dog tricks, when i did 2 of them he asked for 1 more, so im guessing it needs to be 3 tricks.

F

flashburnnw

thats some great info there. thanks

Z

zeroace321

you got all the ones i know ....

Z

zeroace321

btw if you need dog tricks go to the book man in bowerstone

M

McFroger3

zeroace321;220372 said:
btw if you need dog tricks go to the book man in bowerstone

he has dog books eh, thanks!

Z

zeroace321

help out! tell me how to open temple of light

ill tell u how to get into the bowerstone lake one

V

Votuse

yeh i have a decent amount of dog tricks.... just not enough.

im really trying to find out about the embarrasing one.... i think you need to make yourself unattractive...

M

McFroger3

Can't help you out with that man, i havent gotten to far in the main story, i been messing around doing other things in the game.

F

flashburnnw

same here, just been doing jobs in bowerstone so far.

J

jslayer81

Hey for the embarassing one try cross dressing. that might work
If that doesn't work go kill someone to release the frustration lol

X

xXeViLxX

the one said I had to get mutton chops and dreadlocks,the cheese one.

J

jbaguirre007

Hey iam new her but ill try to help as best as i can. Ive unlocked all the demon door and i beleive for ridgewood its 4 dog tricks
Oakfield coast- just blow kiss no need to propose
Brightwood- This one is a very long one.. first give him cheese then u need the chops (from bowerstone) then dreadlocks (bloodstone) get a gentlemans shirt. a yokel hat from oakvale and a tart skirt (bloodstone)
Fairfax Garden- You must have Opened ALL the demon doors... the prize is only 50,000g =P
Wraithmarsh- u need to have a LOT of people following you (theres an rare gun inside)
Bowerstone lake-TO get laugh expression U mustve be good (sorry i dont know by how much)
Ugh thats pretty much all i could think off right now, well good luck opening it and some feedback if iam right or wrong will be greatly appreciated

B

Brandonrulz1

After everything i just read.....
Demon Door:DOG you need to do the praise, fetch, and the pogo stick trick after fetch

And if you have a tried to rescue the mage from the tower that there is a demon door in that area to. That door needs cheese (weird)

For the acting door try bringing a trveling guard or slaes person with you to the door and mess up on the fart

B

Brandonrulz1

Hello,
I am Brandon and i am going to tell what do on some doors you said in this forum.

example:

next

next

next

next

next

1. Dog Demon Door: You have to do three tricks: praise,fetch,and pogo(does after fetch)

2. Oak Door: You do need to get married but you can just kill them after.

3. Ok this i dont know the name of the next place but ill give a description

The Mage area where you try to rescue him his opener is.....CHEESE!!!! really really wierd

Your welcome for those ones and please quote or respond

(I am a ninja in the game and a angle)
:ninja::):ninja::):ninja:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Hello Brandon, and welcome to the forums.:) Nice first post, but we shouldn't double post. The second was a little hard on the eyes.:p
I had a little trouble with the dog tricks, but usually if the dog was taught all the tricks with books, our different expressions usually trigger the trick. First play fetch, the door likes that.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Demon Doors, in order of appearance.

Bower Lake The Thespian: First off, you need the laugh expression. You need to be 75% good. every other expression will either be earned by renown or bought from the bookstore. you will also need worship, so buy the bookstore. Best to leave this one 'till later.

Bowerstone Cemetary The Meatlover: Kick a Chicken at him. Easy

Rookridge
The Bored One: 4 dog tricks. If you've done enough exploring by now, you'll have enough tricks to open it. eg. Hide Snout(Near this Demon Door), Bunny Hop(Bower Lake), Wave(Fairfax Garden) & Play Dead(Cemetary)

Oakfield The Romantic: If you're single, Propose. if you're betrothed, Blow Kiss

Brightwood The Shy One: First off, wait to see what he has to say. he takes a while to spit it out, but go to him with cheese. generally after that, he will ask that you have Dreadlocks and Mutton Chops. wait until he askes, otherwise he will ask for something else, like a Mohawk and Handlebar Moustache. After that, he will get you to wear certain clothes, but once again, wait till he tells you which ones, then once you have them, he will let you in.

Westcliff The Self Indulgent One: Corruption is the Key

Wraithmarsh The Entertainer: Bring a Crowd to see his Show. Alot of renown is required

Bloodstone The Music Lover: Play the Lute to Perfection

Fairfax Garden/Mansion The Old One: If you have opened all the others, he will conceid defeat, and open for you

Hopefully, this clears everything up

Status
Not open for further replies.