• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demon Door FAQ's

X

Xeon

Re: Demon Door FAQ's

ProJect XnTRiX;306831 said:
so whats the deal with brightwood door, ive read so many different stories on it, and cant figure it out, what do i do?

You give the damn door a piece of cheese and does what he tells you to, 10 minutes later you have a man-whore suit...

brsmith

Reaction score

I have all the expressions needed to open the bowerlake door, except for worship. How can I get this expression?
------------------------------------------------------------
nevermind, I figured it out.

T

Thaege

Some Brightwood Demon doors are different because in mine i need a mullet a handlebar moustache (ive already got them) and then i need a corset (got it) and a Strumpet Skirt with a Bandits Hat and i cant find them!+rep+rep+rep

T

Thaege

brsmith;320077 said:
I have all the expressions needed to open the bowerlake door, except for worship. How can I get this expression?
------------------------------------------------------------
nevermind, I figured it out.

WHERE DID YOU GET THE EXPRESSION!!!! I NEED IT!!!! PLEASE!!!!!:':)':)'(

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Buy Bowerstone Book Store, its on the 2nd Floor in one of the bookcases

L

luigi910

for the brightwood demon door ive got tart skirt and top thingy on a farmers hat on and i have dreadlocks and mutton chops but it wont let me in, am i missing something, are there some shoes i need to put on or something, please someone get back to me

L

luigi910

For those people to need to get the book of worship for the bowerlake demon door, go to the book store in bowerstone, go upstairs and go to all the bookcases and if you get the option to use the bookcase click A and you will get either the book of worship or luciens biography

FableFan4

Reaction score

(quote)Westcliff Demon Door: To Get through this door all you have to do is get Fully Corrupted by eaising the rent on properties, eating meat etc. and it should open for you (thanks goes to DagonKnight for finding this one out.) (end quote)

wrong!!! you just have to get a below the middle of the purity and corrupt meter

SwampyJade

Lion Heart
Reaction score

i unlocked all demon doors but theres a glitch on the last one where i cant get the concierge achievement because everytime you leave he closes himself up and opens up glitchy like when i go back to it

Vyko

Destronian Emperor
Reaction score

I have completed every Main and Side quest including the Demon Doors. Yet I am unable to get the Achievement for Unlocking them. I don't think I have done anything wrong, Have I?

H

happycrapper1978

Please help. I need to know if it's possible to donate enough money to the temple of light to regain my youth after doing the the Reaver's quest where you either keep or hold the seal. If so, in what amount?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^what possessed you in putting this in a demon door FAQ? And no, there is no way to get your youth back

Martionmello

Soul catcher
Reaction score

WARNING SPOILER ALERT

U know once u get into terry cotters army there's all those legendary clay knights. What's with terry's dead body surrounded by by them. So many questions. did they kill him? did some one stage the whole thing? what happened?!!!!!

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^the knights wouldn't kill him. They were there to protect him and his mother in the afterlife. Not sure what happened

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

Martionmello;374904 said:
WARNING SPOILER ALERT

U know once u get into terry cotters army there's all those legendary clay knights. What's with terry's dead body surrounded by by them. So many questions. did they kill him? did some one stage the whole thing? what happened?!!!!!

I didn't really understand what happened to him either. I think, from his diary, that he got paranoid and commited suicide.

Vyko: You have to get the add-on See the Future to get those achievements

In regard to: the Bloodstone Demon Door. For me, I had to hold the lute expression and make it a perfect expression or else it wouldn't open

H

Hellion Wrath

the wraithmarsh demon door u need 8+ upperclass ppl from fairfax gardens.. if theres not enough there get some middle class from bowerstone then fast travel to the drowned farm and run like hell to the door to avoid hollow men.. dont be distracted by their fearful screams and just run to the door then theyll follow u.. if u have any questions on any demon door just msg me on my xbox live acct HellionMollie

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Instead of fast travelling there, you could go to the brightwood tower and use the cullis gate to wraithmarsh that'll bring you almost right infront of the door.

KestrelVR

Nothing is true...
Reaction score

yes, atleast thats what ive been told that you must complete all others before he will open but im not sure.:unsure:

G

grl_jenkins

For the Demon Door in Bower Lake you just have to have all the expressions needed to imitate his story...now as for the Door in Fairfax Gardens beneath the castle then yes you have to open all his "buddies" before you can open him.