• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demon Door FAQ's

Reaction score
Re: Demon Door FAQ's

But i thought that the demon door under castle fairfax u need to buy the castle.

Reaction score

I guess i didnt think about that you needed to open all doors. thanks alot

l3b3d3v

Reaction score

hi, need help. ive opened all the demon doors. but did this before i went on line. do i have to do it again on another file or is there something else i could do.

heishere909

MasterofSkill
Reaction score

i did the brightwood and you get some clothes

Ian PIP M

Reaction score

Caboose;224230 said:
Max Renown is about 50k of renown but the max amount of people you need is around 6 or 7 can't really remember but when you are recruiting Followers once you reach the limit it will say "this is the Max amount of people you can have following you" but if you don't have the max amount of Renown needed for this then it will give you a message about needing more renown for more people to follow you..

Hope that helped a bit and i will try and find out the exact amount of people you need to unlock it.

The max number of people you need for the Wraithmarsh door to open is 10. To get to the Demon door, just teleport to Brightwood tower with 10 people, then use the cullis gate on the tower to get to the beginning of Wraithmarsh. Walk down the trail and turn LEFT, I think. There should be a trail leading right to the door. There will be wisps that are going to summon hollow men as soon as you get there, just ignore the noises and run towards the demon door, the people should always follow you straight to the door.