• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demon Door Under Fairfax Castle

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score
Re: Demon Door Under Fairfax Castle

Why could it not be some kind of rare wepon. Peter sure knows how to disapoint. Like when I dont the gargoyls treasure and only got a rotten apple till I found out that I had to break a wall behind it ( A few days later)

R

ricky g

what sucks about the glitch

T

thebeastlyboy15

to get the laugh expression go up to any villager and just randomly give them 200,000 gold. you will instantly lose your horns and you will get the laugh expression. (thats how i got it)

X

Xeon

I AM WiLDCaRD;223563 said:
  • No, to get into the Demon Door, not only must you own the castle, but you must have completed ALL the other demon doors.
  • Also, the laugh expression is achieved by being maximum good- like the scary laugh is for being max evil.

damn.... Temple of light here I come!

My char is so evil that him and lady grey would be a great couple :p

T

TheTedBean

well i opedend and i was like OMG. i earn more in 20 minutes so. but it was fun to open them all

L

laharl

i earn that much in 25 minutes of being off >_>

J

Jedimindtrixxx

I AM WiLDCaRD;223563 said:
  • No, to get into the Demon Door, not only must you own the castle, but you must have completed ALL the other demon doors.
  • Also, the laugh expression is achieved by being maximum good- like the scary laugh is for being max evil.

actually your wrong. laugh is 75% good morality, and extort is 75% bad morality. scary laugh is a renown expression.

also not only is 50k in the demon door, but there is marcus' poem, which i find is a very good poem. worth more than 50k to me.

EDIT: gdamnit hawk this thread is more than a month old, way to bump it and make me post in it :p

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

deathtomacbeth;225684 said:
I'm almost able to buy the castle.
Though, I'm gettin a bit tired of Choppin wood and blacksmithing.

But whatever.
I get about 22K from rent...but... If i just turned it off for a day, I'd have almost enough.
BUT I CANT TURN IT OFF..

Why can't you turn it off?:unsure: If you need a little cash just pm me and I will give you some. I will be on later.:)

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

50.000 gold is sh!t!!!
When I opened it, I hoped for some cool new clothes, or a BIG sword - like the great sword from Fable 1, but cooler

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;248454 said:
50.000 gold is sh!t!!!
When I opened it, I hoped for some cool new clothes, or a BIG sword - like the great sword from Fable 1, but cooler
I always leave that door closed, it adds character to my castle.:p Besides, I get jewels and money from the bed room furniture. My husband always gets killed. Yeah it has it's uses. :ninja:

T

TrooperGuy1

The demon door gives 3 rewards:

50,000 gold (meh.)

Marcus' Poem (Very cool)

A very beautiful place to look at and walk around in.

Z

Ziggles1990

Cabooe;220638 said:
Does anyone know how to get into the demon door underneath Fairfax Castle????

Also Where can i get the Laugh expression i can't seem to be able to find it

{ and the laught got to be realy good or buy the book}
The final Demon Door in Fable 2 is behind FairfaxCastle, in FairfaxGardens. This arrogant door tells you early in the game that he is the biggest and best of the doors and opens for no one. Well, that's only true until you open the other eight Demon Doors in Fable 2. Open those eight, as we've outlined above, and the Fairfax Gardens Demon Door will crack open and fill your pockets with 50,000 gold. When you think about it, this is actually a pretty poor reward considering all the back-and-forth you need to do to open the others doors, not to mention the fact that you can easily make 50,000 gold just by waiting for your investments in the game to "come due" every five minutes. What's more, that 50,000 gold hardly helps you buy FairfaxCastle, which costs $1 million. HOPE

Z

Ziggles1990

Cabooe;220638 said:
Does anyone know how to get into the demon door underneath Fairfax Castle????

Also Where can i get the Laugh expression i can't seem to be able to find it

{ and the laught got to be realy good or buy the book}
The final Demon Door in Fable 2 is behind FairfaxCastle, in FairfaxGardens. This arrogant door tells you early in the game that he is the biggest and best of the doors and opens for no one. Well, that's only true until you open the other eight Demon Doors in Fable 2. Open those eight, as we've outlined above, and the Fairfax Gardens Demon Door will crack open and fill your pockets with 50,000 gold. When you think about it, this is actually a pretty poor reward considering all the back-and-forth you need to do to open the others doors, not to mention the fact that you can easily make 50,000 gold just by waiting for your investments in the game to "come due" every five minutes. What's more, that 50,000 gold hardly helps you buy FairfaxCastle, which costs $1 million. HOPE IT HELPS

Dentie

Reaction score

i know you are new but dont post in old threads if it is this old make a new one

nurgle07

The Game
Reaction score

You also get marcus' poem, stll lame though.