• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Developers Blog: Simon Says... #1

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Developers Blog: Simon Says... #1

icon_f22.gif

A lot of emails are being sent around on a daily basis, some about specifics in regards to the game and then there are also some more quirky ones. From today we'll start a new feature on the Fable 2 development blog called "Simon Says..." where we share some of the emails to the whole team with our community!

First up is an email from Simon Carter (Technical Director on Fable 2) from late December when there were no paper towels left in the office! It doesn't have an immediate relevance to Fable 2 (unless you like reading too much into these things) but they're funny, and that's what we're all about, funniness!

To: Lionhead - Fable2 Team
Subject: Day 27

Day 27
Supplies are running low. Unless they can get a delivery through in the next day or so, there won’t be a paper towel anywhere. We can only assume that the supply trucks have become snowed in in the blizzard.

Day 29
The rumour is that there’s a global paper towel shortage. I can’t believe it myself, but it’s the only explanation I can think of for the utter lack of paper towels. Things are getting desperate – nobody is shaking hands with anyone else, and even if they do there’s constant suspicion about exactly what your hands are wet with. Without a polite way of greeting each other, we’re teetering on the brink of anarchy.

Day 30
Still no paper towels. Morale is low. I saw Shaw’s hands yesterday, and they were like those of an old man, chapped and sore. I caught him eyeing up my hand cream this morning. And I think Stevens is stockpiling tissues in his drawer – I’ve noticed that his hands seem remarkably dry and supple. I can’t trust either of them.

Day 31
Chaos reigns! Curse you global paper shortage!

In other news, the release of the Lionhead Video Diary Episode Four is now imminent!

Source

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Developers Blog: Simon Says... #1

Lol. Not the paper towels! + rep:lol:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

More Pics
hobbe_03_lrg.jpg

hobbe_01_lrg.jpg

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

What are those things?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Hobbes :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Nice find and good to see the humour in full flow. +rep

C

cometojames

and video diary is so close woop wopop

S

sabre3993

Hobbes are AWSOME!!!!:D lol.
I wonder if the hobbes weapons have advanced in 500 years, and what they'll look like(the weapons)?:hmm: