• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

difficulty setting ?

gary hump

Reaction score
does this game have a difficulty setting ? (fable 1 , ie) ; thanks

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
After a little research I dont think there is a way to change the difficulty setting no.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
If you go to settings you can turn the opacity all the way down so you cannot see your health or magic bar, that would make it very hard, just like skulls in Halo. When I want a challenge I try to make a character with no magic abilities, just archery and melee, without spells the game gets challenging around the arrival to Knothole.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Try to sell a lot of your potions too, so you can't drip feed yourself health all th time.

tx3000

Reaction score
To the TOPIC creator:
There is no difficulty setting.

To everyone else
WTF is with people posting all sorts of pointless and non-related garbage. The TC asked if there was a difficulty setting NOT WAYS HE CAN MAKE THE GAME CHALLENGING.

Answer the damn question with a yes or no answer and quit adding in all this crap that has nothing to do with his question and move on. It's ridiculous how people cannot read topics then try to play victume when someone like me says something.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
If you're playing the PC version on Steam, then there's a new Heroic difficulty setting to mess around with.

To the TOPIC creator:
There is no difficulty setting.

To everyone else
WTF is with people posting all sorts of pointless and non-related garbage. The TC asked if there was a difficulty setting NOT WAYS HE CAN MAKE THE GAME CHALLENGING.

Answer the damn question with a yes or no answer and quit adding in all this crap that has nothing to do with his question and move on. It's ridiculous how people cannot read topics then try to play victume when someone like me says something.

Knock it off. The person asked if there was a difficulty setting and they got their answer, along with some workaround tips in case they ever desire a challenge. No harm was done. It's a forum, people are free to post here however they please within reason. Nobody's even replied to you to even bother playing the victim, so get your knickers out of a twist and settle down.