• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Direct3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichRedstone

Reaction score
I have the game installed but whenever I open it it says" Direct 3d failed to initialise, check your system or video settings." Why isn't the game working?

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
This issue is common if your graphics card is not supported or is not strong enough to play the game on minimum, and if you have an outdated version of DirectX.

Check to make sure you have DirectX properly installed and updated, you can download it here. Also, make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements to run the game.

RichRedstone

Reaction score
I have an Inspiron 1520 1.8 GHz and the game ask for more. I also am not sure if my graphics can hold up. I have a Mobile 965 Express for my display.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I have an Inspiron 1520 1.8 GHz and the game ask for more. I also am not sure if my graphics can hold up. I have a Mobile 965 Express for my display.

Ah, that laptop is definitely not strong enough to play Fable 3. You're going to have either upgrade to a new laptop or buy/build your own gaming desktop.

Sorry man.

Status
Not open for further replies.