• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Disapointed, big time.

B

BatsDude360

Disapointed, big time.

(WARNING: Could be possible spoilers):realmad:I haven't beatin the game, i've only gone about 1-2 hours into it and im already stomping my feet getting ****ed off, anoyed at the bugs and it feels like the story is moving way to fast. The combat system feels slow but can be fun at times, the magic thing can get confusing but im still learning the buttons. I did this quest were I have to go fall in love with some girl and then give her a rejection note, but I married her instead with the ring I got from the arcade game, but I guess thats the wrong ring, so I messed with this stupid ****ing quest for a good hour and a half untill I finnaly gave her 6 rings when it told me to return to the ghost, so I fight my way up to him and for some reason the wife is following along (we had a kid btw) and I get to him and I guess it goes into some bull**** cinamatic mode, meaning I cant fight or do anything while my wife dies, it doesnt show her being hurt or anything just yelling for no reason while bandits run in circuls, the guy finishes blabbering on about some **** and then all of a sudden it says she died and my child has been taken from me, it saved it right after so now I cant do anything. Oh yeah, and the house I bought and put stuff in is now no longer mine. I now all of a sudden feel like I should just sell this game, I should have just rented it and beatin the hell out of it over the 2 weeks I get to rent it. BUGGY BUGGY BUGGY. NPC's look the same just like in the first one, the dog will randomly run through things, your character will skip at times or run into walls when you dont want him to, the noises are way to loud and anoying the graphics are great though. The story goes from Hey your sisters dead now your grown up go beat people up. Somtimes the people that follow me will just randomly walk through a wall and get stuck, wtf? I expected sooo much more, very sad now.:realmad:

T

Tymolus

Re: Disapointed, big time.

It sounds like you just don't know what you're doing. Don't blame the game for that. Jesus Christ man.

p.s. you SHOULD sell the game, it doesn't want people like you playing it.

M

McFroger3

Tymolus;220323 said:
It sounds like you just don't know what you're doing. Don't blame the game for that. Jesus Christ man.

Agreed, dont yell at the game and blame it. No game is "perfect" its going to have some bugs, but learn to play a little more. o_O

T

Tymolus

Besides, what "bugs?" Why are you the only person to discover these bugs? I've noticed maybe a glitch or two, which are in no way problematic or yell-worthy.

M

McFroger3

I have actually not come accross any glicthes as of yet.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

i havent found any glitches that are expliotable and i dont think he is mad that the game sucks cuz it doesnt just that like the origanal fable fans they got wayy over ecxpectant and when they finally got it it wasnt like how they fantasized

J

Jiin

yea your just not understanding what to do, im over 30 hours now with a big chunk of story to go still, ive been running around getting married, finding demon doors and gargoyles etc...making gold so much to do in this game

N

Natraps

Haha who is dumb enough to bring a woman to battle and expect her to survive?.. not all games are made idiot proof, try lego starwars....

Fable 2 rocks!

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score

Natraps;220404 said:
Haha who is dumb enough to bring a woman to battle and expect her to survive?.. not all games are made idiot proof, try lego starwars....

Fable 2 rocks!
lawl +rep for making be laugh xD

T

Tymolus

lol did you guys notice how he accentuated his already stupid rant by saying "and the noises are too loud" ROFL!!! This guy is a trip.

B

bigdmahar

don't blame the game because you don't know how to work it..i didn't really play fable that much and i have about 25 - 30 hours in and i am doing fine.. ya there are bugs, but they will get fixed..and the mission with the girl...wow dude..it took you an hour and a half?!?! turn the gold trail on..maybe that will help next time..

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

Natraps;220404 said:

Fable 2 rocks!

i have to admit, great first post :lol:

B

BatsDude360

Wow, all I said is that im disapointed and I found alot of bugs, I enjoy making you ****ing 10 year olds angry at 1 post. Im disapointed with somthing so you immature ****s say WOW YOUR DUMB, oh and btw, she followed me for some reason, I didnt bring her you dickhole, go back to school. Anyone else have anything meaningful to say?"WOW YUR SO DUM CUZ U DIDT LIK DA GAME" idiots. Blow me, thanks, never checking this post again, have fun ranting to yourself ****heads.

N

Natraps

Jimbo1425;220430 said:
i have to admit, great first post :lol:

thanks, and thanks to NateMio too :p i was afraid my first post would start some serius flaming hehe

S

Seargant Mitch

Sorry to hear your disappointed, but like the others said...don't hate the game, hate the player...try different things, it's not a game meant to be rushed...

R

Rolandk73

I love it. BTW, my GT says I haven't played FII, but I have. My box is not currently connected to live.

Lionheart

Reaction score

BatsDude360;220656 said:
Wow, all I said is that im disapointed and I found alot of bugs, I enjoy making you ****ing 10 year olds angry at 1 post. Im disapointed with somthing so you immature ****s say WOW YOUR DUMB, oh and btw, she followed me for some reason, I didnt bring her you dickhole, go back to school. Anyone else have anything meaningful to say?"WOW YUR SO DUM CUZ U DIDT LIK DA GAME" idiots. Blow me, thanks, never checking this post again, have fun ranting to yourself ****heads.

yeah you could not check the post, or if you prefer leave the forums and dont post language like that for 13 year olds like me :blush: oh and by the way just because people have different opinions doesnt mean were ****heads =]

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

Long story short-CHILL OUT!

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

BatsDude360;220656 said:

She's going to follow you if the 'follow' icon is above her head and the reason the icon is above her head is because you told her to! You can tell someone to stop following but using the opposite expression in the same menu. As for the bugs, you haven't mentioned anything that sounds like a "bug" to me. Maybe you should elaborate.

By the way, there's really no reason to carry on the way you are. You are calling people on this forum immature but yet you are acting the part quite well. ;)

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Amanda;220942 said:
As for the bugs, you haven't mentioned anything that sounds like a "bug" to me. Maybe you should elaborate.

He clearly mentioned dog running through walls, characters getting stuck and the hero warping and also getting stuck.