• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DISSAPOINTED BIGGER TIME

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score
DISSAPOINTED BIGGER TIME

Not at Fable 2 of course;) By the way, sorry for the title, but i felt it was necessary.

Ok, so about 5 months ago i ordered Fable 2 LE on amazon. I got release date shipping and all. So on the 21st i am waiting for the game, never comes:realmad:. So i go ahead to send an email to amazon and told me to give in a day, well guess what did not arrive at my house today, so i sent a second email saying it did not come again. About 10 minutes ago i got am email back saying my item was "lost in transit", now WTF i mean i been waiting so long for this to happen, thanks a whole lot amazon. But they are sending me another copy that will hopefully make it. But the delivery estimate is October 24th, now i know how the Eurpeans feel:'(, and i just can not wait that long. They gave me free one day shipping but still, i mean i wanted it on the release dayo_Oand now i do not have it and have to wait.

i do not mean to whine or anything, but i am angry about the whole problem:realmad:

i was so excited coming home on the 21st, then even more on the 22nd, and now on the 23rd i am going to be mad, and then on the 24th i am going to be excited and you know what friday means, all nighter yet i am probably going to hang out till 11pm and then play to 3am because i hae a life to live

sorry didnt mean to go on, and on

edit- whoops i dont hang out til 1am only if i am seeing a late movie then 2am

T

Tymolus

Re: DISSAPOINTED BIGGER TIME

YOU have a reason to be disappointed! I feel for you bro.

Love the title :D

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

Tymolus;220394 said:
YOU have a reason to be disappointed! I feel for you bro.

Love the title :D
i thought i would be funny:p, but i am not trying to be rude about the other title either:rolleyes:

J

Jiin

you live in new york...why the hell would u need to order it online?

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

Jiin;220402 said:
you live in new york...why the hell would u need to order it online?
:lol:long island, not the city(though i go often) so it is completely different and i also got it much cheaper(not really) 66.99 and free release date shipping so i would arive got it on release day, but my problems prevented that. I would have to get the game about a week after it came out if i didnt order online because i have no ride to anywhere

M

McFroger3

That totally sucks man, its happend to me before, i know the pain!