• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do I have to restart? (Spoiler fe sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhood133

Reaction score
I went with all the good decisions and now everyone is dead and no shops open and no one to buy anything from and very little to do. Do I have to restart or do people rebuild and come back after a while?

Rebun

Reaction score
happened to me too ): apparently being good sucks. im hoping that they come back to life over time though

lao113

Reaction score
Like I've posted in another thread, I've the population SLOWLY growing, not nearly quick enough to make me continue playing that account however.

Forsvars

Reaction score
Yep, same thing happened to me as well.

Does anyone know if I can create more than one hero? And if so, how do I do it? It only seems like I have one save slot available.

Invalid1021

Reaction score
Yep, same thing happened to me as well.

Does anyone know if I can create more than one hero? And if so, how do I do it? It only seems like I have one save slot available.
Just make a new game, and save it, it will say its overwriting or something, but when you go to load, you will have multiple mannequins to load from.. the mannequins representing the different heroes you've made.

dog

Reaction score
yeah, its important to get enough money to protect all the pplz, i have already started again and makin all the evil choices,, being evil is fun but no one respects you.

FableFantasyIII

Reaction score
I have beat the game once being all goody good and evreyone died. So I thought if I were to be evil evreyone would survive, but there would be no respect for me. Plus the villigers would hate me. So what I do now is I enjoy the game prior to the Aurora quest. This way it is more like Fable II. I hope to gather 8,000,000 before I accually become king this time. That way I will make good only decisions and evreyone would survive plus love me :)

Forsvars

Reaction score
I have beat the game once being all goody good and evreyone died. So I thought if I were to be evil evreyone would survive, but there would be no respect for me. Plus the villigers would hate me. So what I do now is I enjoy the game prior to the Aurora quest. This way it is more like Fable II. I hope to gather 8,000,000 before I accually become king this time. That way I will make good only decisions and evreyone would survive plus love me :)

I'm doing this as well. I've just met Page and the Bowerstone Resistance. :)

bordoc

Reaction score
The people do come back gradually if you have finished and everyone died. Kinda sucks but they come back, Im almost back to normal population looks like.

Reaction score

i've beat the game being all goody goody but u do have 2 do some evil things to save the ppl. i made them pay the most money 4 rent so i could unlock the chest in my personal treasury which came 2 b around at least 5,000,000 dollars. then i donated it 2 the treasury and made the rent and prices back 2 normal. the whole time i was getting the money i was making all the good choices

Dentie

Reaction score
U could have guessed it from the loading screens... just make a lot of money with house rents and shops and do some jobs till you got enough money tosave everyone :)

FableFantasyIII

Reaction score
i've beat the game being all goody goody but u do have 2 do some evil things to save the ppl. i made them pay the most money 4 rent so i could unlock the chest in my personal treasury which came 2 b around at least 5,000,000 dollars. then i donated it 2 the treasury and made the rent and prices back 2 normal. the whole time i was getting the money i was making all the good choices

I planned on doing that but then my friend showed me a money glitch where I earned 40mill in about 20min so what I did was 12mill into the treasury. All good decisions. End game. Evreyone survives+ loves me. Now all that is left to do is CO-OP fun.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to get one of my friends to help me transfer all my gold to my other account. I played evil and took money out of the treasury on purpose so more people would die because I'm so mean, the only good thing i ever did was build a school and a desert outpost :[

Status
Not open for further replies.