• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone know where to find the "long hair"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herrokateh-n.n

Reaction score
I've been playing fable 3 for a while now and I'm pretty disappointed with the selection of hair you're presented with in salons. I chose the princess hoping I'd get the hair on the select your charecter screen but unfortunatly not. I've tried everything to find long hair for my princess but I can't seem to find it, I've looked in all the places other people have found "long hair" but I never seem to get it. If anyone knows where it is or is interested in a trade I'd be over the moon ^.^ I've got heaps of gold different clothes I'm willing to give in return, please help.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
You can only find the long hairstyle in random chests, dig spots, or dive spots. You may also receive it as a gift from villagers or a spouse. It's very rare though.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
I found the long hair in the Bowerstone Market salon once. I haven't used it because it doesn't suit my character.

I would love a longer variation on the female hero's default hairstyle though. The long hair with the default's bangs on it. Too bad... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.