• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does Anyone Still Play?

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
I do at least, I think it is a fun little and short game to pass time when you're not being annoyed by a brother who thinks he's high.

I love the game a whole lot. Played through it leveling NOTHING up but Skill. No will, no strength, only Skill. He got ridiculously tall, but stayed skinny. He was stretched so friggin bad, funny looking. Skorm's Bow looks good with his Dark Platemail/Dark Will User set.

Next I might play through being ONLY a Will User, and then later only a Strength Hero.

You might wonder "What about your health". Well, yes you cannot be a pure Skill/Will Hero if you want lots of Health, because that is a Strength attribute. The solution is to find the four (or six if you have TLC) Elixir's of Life to increase it.

Khalin

Reaction score
I usually play with all Skill, moderate Strength, almost no Will.

tjbyrum1

Reaction score
I usually play with all Skill, moderate Strength, almost no Will.

Dude, same here. I hate Will, but I understand it's usage in the games. However, I go through the game never using lightning unless I must (like in training or fighting Maze in the Guild Woods.

I go for a sleek/athletic assassin-like guy.

Khalin

Reaction score
I only use Slow Time 2 and Physical Shield 2 as far as Will goes. All Skill stats are maxed, and the only Strength stat I max is Physique. I don't like increasing Strength too much since it starts to look disgusting if you put too much in. I hate hulks.

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score
When I play, I max Physique and Health for Strength, Speed for Skill, and Physical Shield for Will. I find that this leaves you with a character that isn't too buff, too tall nor too blue.

tjbyrum1

Reaction score
I love maxing my guy out other than will.

Any game really, I love either the strong warrior, or the sleek gunslinger (or bowslinger in this case).

Personally (my opinion mind you), I hate Will.

Khalin

Reaction score
When I play, I max Physique and Health for Strength, Speed for Skill, and Physical Shield for Will. I find that this leaves you with a character that isn't too buff, too tall nor too blue.
Anymore than 9 Strength stats start to make your character way too buff, it looks gross as well as disproportionate. They look less bad if you make the character as tall as possible though. But I do love height, it's awesome. Though I'm 6'2" myself so my opinion could be biased. I also admit bias on the 9 Strength stats thing, since I mostly just get the stats for looks. My character's shirtless most of the game so I build him according to what looks best, it just so happens that I can get everything I need without looks having to suffer. I never get higher than 9 Strength increases because although I love the look of muscle, it starts to make him look too hulky at that point, and I detest hulky builds.

LeafySuburb

a l'espirit libre
Reaction score
I miss chain lightening. I would kill so many ice-undead! so so many. great times. miss those f'd up katana's too. so short and bedazzled. anyways... carry on! heh..

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
weapon stats. that's all i can do until i can get an xp computer that works, then i will change texturesand names and add that shopkeep 2.5 and add ****

Khalin

Reaction score
weapon stats. that's all i can do until i can get an xp computer that works, then i will change texturesand names and add that shopkeep 2.5 and add s***
What textures would you change?

IDontKnow

Reaction score
Just through preferable playing I Max out what I can,
along the way I might do some texture mods, Tng editing, Definition edits Crap like that, Basic stuff if I'm honest.

When I'm playing it depends what I feel like I'll go with, So I use Will a lot of the time.

Oh and my current texture changing 'Myself made mission' is to make Albion more snowy, In some aspects.

Khalin

Reaction score
i have been working on textures for the legendary weapons.
I wish I had the tools and knowledge to do my own modding. It would be pretty neat if I could change his hair colour to a soft blue.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
i also lefty flipped the weapons

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
I love the game a whole lot. Played through it leveling NOTHING up but Skill. No will, no strength, only Skill. He got ridiculously tall, but stayed skinny. He was stretched so friggin bad, funny looking. Skorm's Bow looks good with his Dark Platemail/Dark Will User set.

I've done that before, Using a trainer..I think. Don't remember. But I made a thread about it if you wanna take alook at it! ^_^

http://projectego.net/forums/threads/the-experiment.1805/